Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Alteraball

Raith

Lord of Altera
I see Duskilor like a russian state, and the slightest provacation inside the country seems to lead to it saying something along the lines of "WAR!!" though they have not done much of anything just yet

Gaby

Lord of Altera

Corvermellball is very touchy and argumentative. She has two personalities, one which is incredibly hostile and paranoid, jumping as soon another nation does something ("ah ah, what is THAT?! That's a bomb, isnt it?! You're trying to kill us all! Racist redspillers!")

The other is incredibly polite and a bit of a doormat.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Morgnatha would be the one that seems really laid back unless you threatened it-
Also it would probably be constantly annoying the Corvermell ball xD @Gaby

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I can fully imagine Sincronia's behavior to follow something along these lines:

*Another nation does something "wrong".*

"I would advise against that move."

*Other nation ignores advice.*

"I strongly urge you to rethink your actions."

*Other nation still ignores advice.*

*Eye(s) turn red; Sincronia appears behind other nation's back.*

"I said, reconsider your next move."

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
MY BALL IS SO TINY AND CUTE YET HAS THE NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY TO LEVEL THE PLANET AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@Baron

Mechanica Rationalis: *goes up behind random country all spookylike*
Country: "this is it. this is the end. they spotted me. I'm dead."
Mechanica Rationalis: "do you need assistance?"
Mechanica Rationalis: "you are in need of assistance let us help you"
Mechanica Rationalis: "let us help you"

or maybe thats just Corvermell's relationship with Mechanica...

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hey, without MR Corvermell would be devoid of life because you don't know what quarantines or police are.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Hey, without MR Corvermell would be devoid of life because you don't know what quarantines or police are.
excuse you we know what those are. we quarantined Sangue Lune just fine without your help, alright. you just helped us get those criminals in record time. Sangue Lune only has a single dock off the island. we were fine.

we have very quality police, dutifully trained in vermellan kung-fu. it's just everyone else has completely outclassed us in police and military because they're obsessive police force control freaks that don't let their own citizens take a dump in peace.

you know it's true.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
excuse you we know what those are. we quarantined Sangue Lune just fine without your help, alright. you just helped us get those criminals in record time. Sangue Lune only has a single dock off the island. we were fine.

we have very quality police, dutifully trained in vermellan kung-fu. it's just everyone else has completely outclassed us in police and military because they're obsessive police force control freaks that don't let their own citizens take a dump in peace.

you know it's true.
Hey now, Adam's self-regulated 'Dump-Watcher MKIII' is a very crucial asset to God Send's security!

Raith

Lord of Altera
I'll create a nation for you som, and it'll be the Queendom of Somnastra, the citizens will be called Somnastrians, and the currency will be the Kelta Brinn