Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Location, Location, Location

Gaby

Lord of Altera
and its only after writing that long post that I finally managed to realize what the posts were bloody saying and excuse me, I am clearly an illiterate caveman, let me just.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Your cold and hot currents don't make much sense. streams come up cold, come down hot. While some of them appears this way, there's some zones where there's only cold, and some zones where there's only hot. That doesn't make sense, since it's the heat pockets themselves that create water current. I get the feeling that you've tried patching up currents for everywhere, and it's not how it works. Places like the sea where the council is and the astenbech gulf shouldn't have so many contradictory currents, plus of all the same temperatures.
GRUK GURK.
VAL MEAN IS OF THESE UNREALISM?
GGRGRUK.png
IS AGREE. WANTED TO FILL IN ODD BLANK SPACES WHICH BOTHERED GABY MUCH AND MANY. HOW DOES GULF EXIST WITHOUT WATER FLOWING IN?

GRUK GURR. GABY FIGURED WAS MINUTE DIFFERENCE IN TEMPERATURE AND PHYSICAL FORCE FROM NEARBY CURRENT MAKING THEM.

Also, the large southern ocean would likely have two medium currents rather than one incredibly large current when you consider the continental shelf of the Asian continent.
DRURR HURR
IS THIS YES?
DRUUUR.png
PERHAPS AGREE. NOT SURE. FEEL LIKE HUGE OCEAN IS ONE BIG PRESSURE CELL.

GRRGUHUUR. THANK YOU FOR CRITIQUE. TIME FOR GABY TO KELL DIENOSAUR AND EAT BREAKFAST. WILL RETURN LATER WITH MAYBE BETTER DRAW.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Dorthan Clay Absorbers, found at an Annex-mart near you! Claim twice the clay in half the time! Not sold in Poland, Ireland, or any country ending in Stan!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Previous
C:0
DF: 41
R: 57

Current
C: 2
DF: 70
R: 62
+4 claims!

The nation of Jungdu is expanding! And now 3 nations have borders with Jungdu.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
D: 71 C: 11 R:-18
NDZ Territories [Updated].png
As usual, the claims in black are the ones I am expanding into.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Defense: 40
Religion: 24
Culture: 3

Possible Claims: 6
Current Claims: 4 (not counting capital)
New Claims: 2

Screen Shot 2015-05-31 at 1.26.02 PM.png

---

in the wake of the Jungdu threat, numerous militaristic groups in Sammaru have pushed northward, laying claim to the port city of Pagadi, freeing it from a Saeguerran occupation. meanwhile, forces expand eastward, taking a remote mountain outpost.

these two tactical acquirements give Sammaru control over two more territories.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
This was my levels last time:
Culture: 8
Defence Forces: 63
Relegiousness: 16

These are my levels now:
Culture: 11
Defence Force: 85
Religiousness: 12

This is 3 claims as my defence has gone up by 20 and my culture is now above 10
Territorial Map.jpg
Those are my claims @Lord_Sinclair

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
As of tomorrow, Kogata is abandoning the island between Falsark and Chichanista as well as the island beneath Eulardor. It's only overseas colony from now on are the isles below Harvendir. Will make a post on this later, but if you could unmark them I'd be grateful.