Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Ships Spotted

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
The Navys of Corvermell, Arunadar, and (Insert purple nation here.) if paying attention would notice that an odd number of ships bearing the flags of Cyclophoa and Makorath would be going through their ocean. If examined you would be able to tell that they are not mere fishing vessels but armed aircraft carriers and destroyers heading to a specific destination. The ships are paying mind to not enter any area of ocean owned by other nations.

If any of the afore mentioned nations investigates further contact me @Kyle1322 and @Megadonkey30 in a forum convo. This thread will be updated as more is discovered and if nations choose to let news channels broadcast information they find.

@Gaby
@(forgot who purple nation is)
@Glados

Last edited:

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Untitled.png
The main path ships would be seen taking in black and after the end of the black line bigger ships such as destroyers and carriers would not be seen near land.
In red countries will find Makorathian patrol ships (lightly armed with .50 caliber machine guns and 25 mm autocannons) patrolling about.
More on this map will be updated as people find out more information.

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
You might want to put [NationStates] in the title so others aren't confused :D

Raith

Lord of Altera
depending on where you travel, you might want to add duskilor there as well, because their waters are in that area as well.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Since these boats are going above and through some other nations' waters, might want to include them too, if they ever decide to stop your boats on track. I'm sure Curacha, Dojmiri, Legisa, Natrizima, Roxilia, God Send, and Terenas would be suspicious of all the weapons going close to them.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Casperis' Ice Fleet would join their northern allies of Cyclophoa by taking pretty much the same path. Once their destination has been made, they would systematically begin patrols of the area.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Casperis' Ice Fleet would join their northern allies of Cyclophoa by taking pretty much the same path. Once their destination has been made, they would systematically begin patrols of the area.
I'm sure everyone have their navies patrolling; though, the boats should be questioned too. It happens. People get suspicious is all.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Since these boats are going above and through some other nations' waters, might want to include them too, if they ever decide to stop your boats on track. I'm sure Curacha, Dojmiri, Legisa, Natrizima, Roxilia, God Send, and Terenas would be suspicious of all the weapons going close to them.
Since the ships aren't staying near those nations and merely passing them I only tagged nations where the ships are patrolling around.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Rumor has it the cyclophoans are developing what they call the "Lucen-Particle" what it does remains to be seen~

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
As mapmaker, I'd just like to clarify that I tried my best to leave unclaimed routes through the ocean, such as the narrow line of unclaimed hexes in the north. Nations are generally only allowed to claim a short ways out to sea; they can't claim the whole ocean.

My point is, though the ships are certainly close to some of the northern nations, you should assume that they are taking the preset unclaimed route and are deliberately avoiding entering international waters while en-route. Since this is a rather narrow passageway, it should be relatively well traveled; thus, it should not be absolutely shocking to see military ships in that area, specifically. Of course, if your nation is overly paranoid, by all means, make a fuss about it; more RP for everyone!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Covermell and other nations keeping an eye on Morgnatha's border or those who have spies within Morgnatha would know: A small fleet of Navy ships may be seen moving from Morgnatha to meet with the ships, not getting too close.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Please note that Corvermell is patrolled by a full Supercarrier Fleet, and beyond Corvermell, Anchorage is constantly heavily defended to protect the elevator base.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
In earth world politics, nations can claim as sovereign territory only a distance of about 500 nautical miles (or was it kms?) from their coastlines, if that matters to anyone here.