Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] The War of Roach and Blood

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
(Ending the current world's RP with a war! @Gaby @Baron )
The Strtocratic States of Curacha have declared war on the Theocracy of Corvermell! The Roachen government accuse the pacifistic state of abducting and forcing their roaches to labor. For this, the Rochen government has delivered a declaration of war towards the Theocracy.

Corvermell is defended by its own national guard that is working with the strong and advanced military of Mechanica.

Curacha have a militaristic totalitarianism with NS scores of:
Defense Forces: 172
Scientific Advancement: 162
Economy: 96

Corvermell's theocracy and Mechanica's Utopia have combined NS scores of:
Defense Forces: 162 (Not counting Corvermell's -6, since Gaby had announced her national guard of only Vermellans.)
Scientific Advancement: 423
Economy: 100

Battlefield:
Battlefield.jpg

Corvermell's troops:
Guarding Militia(National guard): Civilians with crude weapons, such as swords. Mobilized, though passive for the most part. They wait for Mechanica's troops to deal with the problems.

Mechanica's troops:
Navy: Fleets with ships as big as small islands
Human Division: How the name states.
Combat Vectors: Planetbound standing army of incredible size that Mechanica Rationalis maintains.
Curacha's Troops:
Naval Insects: Fleets of battleships as big as the smallest islands, with heavy aircraft carriers; with artillery to level cities with minimal use of rounds. Submarines with powerful rounds to sink ships.
Airbourne Roaches: Heavy air force of great size with aircraft flown in covey groups to level cities and destroy battleships in naval battles
Ground Roaches: Heavily armored army of great size with their specialized equipment and vehicles.

((While I don't really record much in my factbook for my NS, this will seem one-sided. Though, I'll be going through what I have acquired RPly, and through issues. Hopefully it won't turn out in my utter destruction.))

For things missed, they can be added on posts.

Raith

Lord of Altera
*cooks up a barbeque*

Edit: you should add in Info tech, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, and arms manufacturing as well, those come into play when a war breaks out

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Corvermell's just waiting for this:

(EDIT: if anyone's wondering, this is a painting of the typhoon that wiped out two thirds of the Mongol fleet during their invasion of Japan.

the comparison is obvious. sweet Mechanican kamikaze, save us)

Last edited:

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Roach Mobilization:
The Roaches' Naval forces will be stationing it self on the open seas between Covermell and Curacha and set there. Two aircraft carriers will be in the middle to be protected by the convey system of battle and support ships. The aircraft on both carriers will take to the sky and start to carpet bomb Mechanica Police and Corvermell cities alike.

Visual:
Battlefield.jpg
(Paint Skills)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Please note that selectively targeting Mechanican units will act as declaration of war against MR itself.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
From someone's from out of Roachen view, it looks like genocide. Making carpet attacks against whole cities and their bases, no matter what kind.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
From someone's from out of Roachen view, it looks like genocide. Making carpet attacks against whole cities and their bases, no matter what kind.
I'm pretty sure that those carriers are going to be destroyed in two seconds.

EDIT: I mean, before the planes take off

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Yeah, the MR orbital presence is such that the moment they take aggressive action a Mach 30 rod of tungsten will be en route to vaporize them.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Yeah, the MR orbital presence is such that the moment they take aggressive action a Mach 30 rod of tungsten will be en route to vaporize them.
to clarify, is that /before/, or /after/ their planes carpetbomb my towns????

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
All the more welcome. An impact that big could cause quite the wave over some of Aranudar's and Corvermell's islands. This will also force Curacha to use it own tungsten rods against Corvermell.