Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] The War of Roach and Blood

Gaby

Lord of Altera
IF the planes did land successfully, the 50 housekeepers and GRAND Priestess would be evacuated in the private jet, while some 300 civilians are evacuated in the cargo plane. Once the refugees are secured, the planes refuel and make their return trip to Legisa.
how big is that plane?

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
I meant the private jet, because there's like, a lot of housekeepers in Sangue Lune, but ok
Let me amend this. Legisa has sent two airbuses capable of evacuating 485 people each from Sangue Lune. The crew and accompanying soldiers,, of which there are ten per aircraft, make it clear that government officials are to take priority.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Let me amend this. Legisa has sent two airbuses capable of evacuating 485 people each from Sangue Lune. The crew and accompanying soldiers,, of which there are ten per aircraft, make it clear that government officials are to take priority.
it was just like, 50, but thanks.
let's go evac Sangue Lune.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
it was just like, 50, but thanks.
let's go evac Sangue Lune.
No worries, I was severely underestimating before hand. Also, do note that the Legisian public are not nearly as hostile to Vermellans anymore, you can thank the Church of the Black Star for that.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
No worries, I was severely underestimating before hand. Also, do note that the Legisian public are not nearly as hostile to Vermellans anymore, you can thank the Church of the Black Star for that.
good. very good.