Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] War! Carausmia vs Upresh

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
@RexTom
@LightTwig

"Honoring its Alliance with Legisa, and its favorability to Upresh, Natrizima wil be supporting Upresh in the War Effort" The Ambassador of Natrizima would add before sitting down

Stats:

• Defence Forces - 99
    • Weaponization - -34 (Due to Guns being illegal to be owned by Civilians)
    • Scientific Advancement - 154
    • Economy - 96 (All Consuming)
    • GDP: 95,762 Imperials Per Person
Natirima will be weaponizing 30,000 Battlesuited individuals: 10,000 in light exo-suits, 10,000 in classic battlesuits and 10,000 in heavy battlesuits. 770 Tanks, APC's and Anti-Mine Tanks, 100 Heliecoptars, 56 Jet Aircraft and 50,000 regular ground troops to reinforce the Legisan Military, under the command of Field Marshall Ivan Verkarkov and Deputy Air Marshall Gustav Orlov.

Statement: "As Natrizima is allied with Legisa, it is a gesture of good faith to our neighbors to repel theCentral Northern States don't bow down to bullies! Nor Troublemakers on our Borders!"

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Motherland is very, very displeased at this act of outside world action from a Commonwealth member. Someone isn't going to get shipments and ''loans'' for a little while...* :heart:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Use GDPs, not economy ratings. I have an economy 4 points higher and $675 trillion larger. Rating points are not an accurate measure of actual value, only growth.

Raith

Lord of Altera
Use GDPs, not economy ratings. I have an economy 4 points higher and $675 trillion larger. Rating points are not an accurate measure of actual value, only growth.
GDP's refers to how much a nation makes a year or is it the average income per person? I seem to have forgotten

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
GDP refers to Gross Domestic Product, or more simply, National economic production value. It's the number that Nationstates give at the beginning (or near the middle) of the third paragraph of your nation description.

Here's yours, in Dumes?
GDP.JPG

Last edited:

LightTwig

Lord of Altera

The Legisian Army continues its march into the contested territory, at the front of the army a string of APCs carrying at least 10 men each, two of whom are augmented with exoskeletal combat suits. Perched on the border, and trailing behind the frontline are Legisa's anti-air and artillery, prepared to support the infantry while also making the airzone into Legisa perilous. The Army has orders to shoot any armed non-Upreshi, and to cooperate fully with Upreshi commanders in both strategy and combat.

The Legisian Air Force is committing itself to several bombing runs targeting Carausmian factories, supply lines, roads, and army bases.

Thus far, the Legisian Armed Forces have tried their hardest to keep civilians out of harms way, and are generally cordial to any willing to let them pass freely.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Natrizima would be following in succession, however due to the Carausmian influence in Natrizima's genepool... Natrizima would merely be occupying towns, shutting down factories that belong to Caurausmian rebels and quelling any resistance, no-one would be killed unless it was very necessary. However any resistance from people who are confirmed as enemies are being dealt with with brutal force.

The Army would be riding along in Armored Personnel Carriers and Army Wagons to transport troops, the rest of the armor would be travelling behind, seeing as Natrizima doesn't need to move aircraft due to the proximity of Carausmia, the Aircraft are remaining at airbases.

The Field Marshall would address any rebels via a loudspeaker in every town which was occupied: "You may fight for what was once yours... but you will fail, you may fight for your ethnicity in this new world... but you will fail, you may seek to stand out as a bastion for military might in the equator... but you will fail. Natrzima will occupy your homes, your lands and your resolve until it is nothing but ash... you are aware of the Natrizima Riot Police in Natrizima being used as "Peacekeepers", do not make me send a detachment here... you've being warned"

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Caravans of Sprakians move to towns on both sides of the conflict that are certain to be embroiled in battle, leaving many engraved pieces of wood on street corners. On these pieces of wood were cut the phrase
"The forests are haven."

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
((I really, really want to just dictate a saga of how this war unfolds. I keep thinking of strategies and tactics for both sides to employ, as well as how a war like this would likely unfold, even though Sincronia has no stake whatsoever in this war. I guess I just enjoy history too much...))

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*dubious transport vans with red crosses painted on them are massing at the Upresho-Lanistan border, waiting for something.*

(aka supply vans Russia-style, should someone finally decided to buy-off in discount bulks from our Consortiums! :heart:)

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Though neutral militarily and diplomatically, Sincronia would open up lines of communication with the warring nations to sell them food supplies.

Officially, Sincronia would claim that it is selling food supplies to the warring nations in order to prevent famine and civilian deaths caused by the destruction of centers of agriculture during the course of the war.

((Another important stat to consider for the outcome of this war: Sector: Agriculture. Legisa sits at -1, Upresh at -1, Carausmia at -2, and Natrizima at 2. In other words, both sides in this war will more than likely start seeing food shortages unless they get involved in global food trade.))

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Though neutral militarily and diplomatically, Sincronia would open up lines of communication with the warring nations to sell them food supplies.

Officially, Sincronia would claim that it is selling food supplies to the warring nations in order to prevent famine and civilian deaths caused by the destruction of centers of agriculture during the course of the war.

((Another important stat to consider for the outcome of this war: Sector: Agriculture. Legisa sits at -1, Upresh at -1, Carausmia at -2, and Natrizima at 2. In other words, both sides in this war will more than likely start seeing food shortages unless they get involved in global food trade.))
Arcturix, for the sake of competition, would also do the same thing, but in a less obvious manner.

(Agriculture : Arcturix = 6, Sincronia = 9 )

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
A squadron of what appears to be some sort of new military tech flies over the skies of the warzone, an emblazoned flag upon the cockpit that has yet to be seen, if caught by a camera or satellite. it is of no current nations flag.

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
A squadron of what appears to be some sort of new military tech flies over the skies of the warzone, an emblazoned flag upon the cockpit that has yet to be seen, if caught by a camera or satellite. it is of no current nations flag.

[REFERENCE IMAGE]

(1. your ref image doesn't work for me
2. that's blatant skyzone area violation... If someone wanted, they could shoot you down and have the right to!)

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
(1. your ref image doesn't work for me
2. that's blatant skyzone area violation... If someone wanted, they could shoot you down and have the right to!)
alright, will work on the image, or redact it completly cause i cant find a good one either then that and unless they have SAM missiles on site it would be doubtful they could even take them out at all, and he fact that they are simply unarmed and unarmored, scouting craft as is to see if such a situation requires air drop relief or not.

[as I am waiting to see as how the situation turns out by @RexTom or @CthulhuPeople before I make any other moves~]

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
alright, will work on the image, or redact it completly cause i cant find a good one either then that and unless they have SAM missiles on site it would be doubtful they could even take them out at all, and he fact that they are simply unarmed and unarmored, scouting craft as is to see if such a situation requires air drop relief or not.

[as I am waiting to see as how the situation turns out by @RexTom or @CthulhuPeople before I make any other moves~]
(Usually, flying objects over national borders needs to be warned and follow a given path/give radio feedback from the third-party to the national authority in place, or it can be considered an enemy aircraft. Doesn't matter if it's scouts, help airplanes, or tactical missiles, it's still airspace violation.)