Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nationstates]#WLWTA

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I wonder if anyone is waiting til' after Bring Your Kids To Work to declare war on anyone? #Questions #Curiosity #MaybeArcturix...?

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I open my borders for ONE DAY #ImmigrantsSuck #LeaveGodSend #Xenophobe?MoreLikeShutUp #ForeignersPleaseGo #Killyourself - Adam Filonsky

I didn't even need to perform Martial Law. #ThanksCitizens - Samantha Rayshire

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Foreign companies wanting passage through Volopian waters just because the nation the're from and Volopia are both part of SATO. #SecondWorldProblems

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
( SATO? )

(we have the Commonwealth U.O.P, which is basically the Warsaw Pact, and the Aegis Protection Pact, which is NATO, but what is SATO? xD)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I open my borders for ONE DAY #ImmigrantsSuck #LeaveGodSend #Xenophobe?MoreLikeShutUp #ForeignersPleaseGo #Killyourself - Adam Filonsky

I didn't even need to perform Martial Law. #ThanksCitizens - Samantha Rayshire
#WorstAllies is now a trending topic in Corvermell

... as is #ForbiddenLove

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
I love trees. The tree god is my favourite god. #treegod
I'm nutty for CocoNuts, maybe I'll make a breakfast cereal. #Coconuffs

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Robotic Mongrels think they can just buy-off islands! MY ISLANDS! #testingpatience #foolishness #humansupremacy

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Zeke: First human biosynthesis technology successfully implanted today! #excited #newage #forgedinblood

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Thiya Keirattin has a lot of twitter followers, and a lot of opinions to tweet about. (she also showcases the trending topics in Corvermell very handily. always timely with her tweets) @LightTwig @Baron @Deathmoron

"Yeah sure Legisa is all friendly now, but did you notice they never mentioned the migrants they slaughtered #staywoke"

"don't trust my replacement at all. sorry not sorry. #NotYourSeaResort"

"look, Housekeeper Namasie has done a great job so far, but she's not a born vermellan. she's not even human. forgive me for saying (1/3)"

"that, but I feel thats important to say. she isn't vermellan, and she isnt human. how is a mechanican synthetic going to know whats (2/3)"

"best for the vermellan people? it doesn't make sense, and I can't help but feel she has some sort of ulterior motives. (3/3)"

"you'd go to war with the entire planet because u don't want to admit to murdering a diplomat. that's either racist or stupid. #RIPMinsk"

"GOSH DARNIT another bloody capital city debate. what the hell is Cuevara, why should I care #nothanks #imstayinghere"

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Mechanica's twitter account is entirely links to various government reports, experiment results, and links to polls for public referendums. Not very interesting.