Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nationstates]#WLWTA

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
It's funny b'cause my leader is a strong, independent woman. xD

I haven't yet answered...
Karlia, we will respect any decision you make in your personal life, so long as it does not involve nuclear warfare on Volopia. #Understanding

Gaby

Lord of Altera
"#KKVK is confirmed lesbian #celebration"
"uhm excuse you maybe #KKVK is bisexual we dont know"
"so wait can I seduce #KKVK now"
" the great #KKVK is ONE OF US #rainbowpride"
"#KKVK why even marry men? continue the glorious matriarchy"
"I really hope the #KKVK scandal isn't a dirty lie"

Corvermell is clearly more concerned about the Kaiserin's sexuality than any possible scandal involved.
of course, the majority of the tweets under the #KKVK tag are still making fun of her name and policies. and the fact they can get away with this blatant disrespect, because Arcturix isn't connected to the global internet, and thus, she'll never know.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
oops 2.PNG

honhonhon.
I think she's bisexual, actually, like most of the sinful Noble court...

of course, the majority of the tweets under the #KKVK tag are still making fun of her name and policies. and the fact they can get away with this blatant disrespect, because Arcturix isn't connected to the global internet, and thus, she'll never know.
Arcturix couldn't give a damn about what others say on their own networks. All that's important is the Arc people's opinion of their Government, not the outsider's! ;)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
View attachment 61179

honhonhon.
I think she's bisexual, actually, like most of the sinful Noble court...

Arcturix couldn't give a damn about what others say on their own networks. All that's important is the Arc people's opinion of their Government, not the outsider's! ;)
Meanwhile, not long ago, Arcturix was doing the ole nuke threat because of a viral video insulting the country.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Ellathyr's Emperor would like to make a public service announcement: Sleeping with your secretary is weird! #nsfw #howdidithappen

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Ellathyr's Emperor would like to make a public service announcement: Sleeping with your secretary is weird! #nsfw #howdidithappen
YaBoiSina's response:

"ummmm, have you seen her? attractive. I dont blame #KKVK for tapping that"

Last edited: