Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nazza2011 [Accepted - Sodium]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Nazza2011

2. Your real name: Nathan. T. Anderson

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have, and I agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I think that the roleplay aspect of the sever would be quite fun and rather entertaining. And yes I have played a various amounts of roleplay games and am quite accustomed to it.

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general. I feel that I would enjoy it as I have enjoyed many other roleplay games.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft. I have played quite a lot of Runescape and World of Warcraft, however I no longer play Runescape.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Nathan Anderson and my hobbies involve hunting, fishing and caring for animals that are not vermin or pests. i also enjoy cooking and am quite a good cheff. My favrouite thing to do is play with my dog if she feels like it (she is very lazy). I like to spend time working at my mums vet clinic as i wish to be a vet for a profession. I am quite good at constructing things from lego to small houses for my cousins' barbie dolls. i am a huge book worm and tent to read all the time. i have a lot of srtange pets, form cats to kangaroos. i live on a farm and like to get out wit my mates.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i have no posts :(

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I am friends with people that have the Minecraft username: Lachboy, Terralark and Mongonator

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes I do I have noted this happen on many servers.

I have read the rules and agree with them and shall comply with them.

12. Have you voted for us? No i have not yet but will soon.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hey, Nathan. You seem to have missed off question 12 -
12. Have you voted for us? You should do this for us either before you log in or once you are logged in, the server benefits greatly from just a simple click (and typing your name of course for the reward. Other than that, I have no problem with this application, accepted.​

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!

Sodium

The Lunarch
Okay, nazza2011 still can't be added either. Are you absolutely sure that it is spelt right?

S

Stevey

'Could not be added' means it's already on the whitelist, so he should be able to log on.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Oh, that's odd.. it was saying that the first time I tried to add him as well. Perhaps someone else already did... I still have no idea what is going on, I'll look into it.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Could you tell me what the error message you get is when you try to connect please, also are you sure you are trying to connect to the right server address? It's minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701. I am trying to find a solution, I promise :)

C

Cubey

Tried add nazza2011 instead of Nazza2011 but still same error.

as what sodium said, Can you tell me what the error message was?

JakeWulfric

Villager
Guys, it's fixed, don't worry.
I was talking to Nathan and we were trying to get the server to work. But as it is the fourth server he added, it was in the same spot as the "Disconnect" button, so when he double-clicked it would count as him clicking join and clicking disconnect at the same time... That's why he didn't say about any of the errors or anything, because it wouldn't give him any. So it wasn't the server, nothing that you guys did, it was just him being a weirdo ._.

Hey, Nathan. You seem to have missed off question 12 -
12. Have you voted for us? You should do this for us either before you log in or once you are logged in, the server benefits greatly from just a simple click (and typing your name of course for the reward. Other than that, I have no problem with this application, accepted.

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!
hey i voted like a bajillion times. im serious my mouse was going 'click' like a machine-gun! :D

hate chickins, I made a server with Jake and i got to level 10 from killing just chickens! Just chickens! Chickens! I went rage so much, I hate them! GRRR..... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.