Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

necros97's Application [Approved - AbsentUser]

necros97

Villager
Minecraft Username: necros97

Country & Timezone: United Kingdom, GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowledge acquired OOC to gain an advantage in-game that your character couldn't know otherwise. Powergaming is making your character overpowered or unfairly influencing another characters actions - for example knocking another characters sword away or blocking every attack

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi, my name is Liam, 24 years old from the UK. Always been a big fan of the fantasy genre in all types of media and haven't played on a roleplaying server for a few years so wanted to get back into it.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Solomon Steele

Race: Human

Appearance: Broad shouldered Kaltic human, standing at just over 6ft tall. Solomon has short, black hair that is just starting to recede with a unkept beard the same colour as his hair. Usual clothing is heavy fur coat for warmth. General weight is around 225lbs with a heavy, muscular frame but a slight belly too.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Solomon raised his battered hammer down on the anvil again, working the steel of the longsword he had been working on for the better part of the afternoon. He grunted in approval of his own work and set his hammer on the workbench when his shop door opened.
"Steele!" shouted the man that entered, patting Solomon on the shoulder. "I can see my sword's coming along nicely. It would be fit for the Valiant himself to wield"
Solomon simply grunted again, this time in disapproval, turning his back to the man to fetch himself a cloth.
"It is good work so far, I agree," said Solomon, wiping his brow with the cloth, "I would not have it go to a God though"
"God's be good I see why the people call you Bittersteel now" laughed the man, "I forget that you would happily try and go to war with Valiant on your own"
"I'm no soldier anymore" said Solomon with a hint of longing. "I provide for the people how I can now" he said, motioning to his hammer and anvil. The man exhaled before taking a seat across the room by a warm crackling fire.
"There is a rumour going around town" the man spoke quietly now, more reserved. "You know young Sarah, the Innkeep's daughter?" Solomon raised his brow slightly now, not usually one to engage in the whisperings of the townfolk, but something in the way the man spoke interested him. "I heard she's Infernal" said the man. Solomon let out a slight laugh as if to dismiss the claim.
"Nobody around here's been corrupted in years. Where did you hear this nonsense?" questioned Solomon.
"Few of the folk have said. She was working the other night, completely fine apparently," the man murmured "Next thing she's locked in her bedroom in the Inn, and Old Ben even said he saw an exorcist arrive in town this morning" Solomon grunted and shuffled over to the rack of weapons at the back of his shop, out of sight of the man.
"I'm sure it's nothing" said Solomon quietly as he placed a small dagger in its sheathe across his belt. "No good ever comes from interference from the Divine"
"So you won't even say a prayer for her?" questioned the man as Solomon walked back into the room.
"I never pray. The Gods are cruel and if there is a way to help poor Sarah then I am sure they will have nothing to do with it" Solomon looked at the man "Assuming what you say is even true," he said

Last edited:

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
Looking good- could you update to include a powergaming definition as well?

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.