Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Char.

What Base Shall I Choose?

• Male: A badarse O'malley. Not evil, but not good either. (Human)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Female: One person who only wants to be a guard. Witty and city-like. (Human)

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Male: One man who see's himself better then the late detective, Bryce O'malley. (Caprii)

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
W

wakerman4

Like on Plum's thread in General discussion, I need a new char.
Because her alt, Firestorm, died, Gromm killed himself. Want to know more about that, see the thread itself, also on general discussion.

I do: have the base of a char.
In the poll above, you choose what base that is.

But after the poll, it is up to you to choose:
What will he/she be like, any physical problems, as such.
Do not add jobs, because that ruins the char. development. But you can add what they was, or what they want to be.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Connor, would you consider being the gay prince stuck in Sophia's book Sam? It would make for some interesting RP and she'll seem very weird if nobody ends up playing as him.

Also could we have more options.. at least one more female to equal it out and end sexism.

W

wakerman4

Connor, would you consider being the gay prince stuck in Sophia's book Sam? It would make for some interesting RP and she'll seem very weird if nobody ends up playing as him.

Also could we have more options.. at least one more female to equal it out and end sexism.
No...I shalt no play a gay prince for the simple fact, I am not gay irl.
It took me 4 years to get rid of a gay joke and I DO NOT want it back!!! And I'm sure I told you that once.

And no. I'm a boy irl, it makes sense to play a male char.
That is why there is one female.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
No...I shalt no play a gay prince for the simple fact, I am not gay irl.
It took me 4 years to get rid of a gay joke and I DO NOT want it back!!! And I'm sure I told you that once.

And no. I'm a boy irl, it makes sense to play a male char.
That is why there is one female.
Ok, maybe Sam isn't gay then... would you even consider being a straight prince trapped inside a mentally unstable girl's book?

Also maybe someone who's not human?

W

wakerman4

Ok, maybe Sam isn't gay then... would you even consider being a straight prince trapped inside a mentally unstable girl's book?

Also maybe someone who's not human?
Kimy....I'm kind of not in the mood to change anything after killing off Gromm.
I REALLY don't feel like jumping right out of a book and being some mentally unstable girl's best friend.
Because there's the question: what do I do when your not online?

And I don't like playing as elves.
Been a dwarf for far too long.
Halflings are cool, but don't match the bases.
I want to be semi-normal for once!

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Semi-normal? The Caparii will fix it, it'd also be a character you could play that would suit the personality you put across as Gromm and Caparii are BADASSES...with hooves and we need more of them
Edit: You could make a detective out of a Caparii as well, they're all super enthusiastic about what they do, it's in their nature. When there happy, they be happy, when there angry, there angry

W

wakerman4

Semi-normal? The Caparii will fix it, it'd also be a character you could play that would suit the personality you put across as Gromm and Caparii are BADASSES...with hooves and we need more of them
Edit: You could make a detective out of a Caparii as well, they're all super enthusiastic about what they do, it's in their nature. When there happy, they be happy, when there angry, there angry
That is very true.
I guess I could alter that, yes.

But what about the person's personality, in which I asked?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Kimy....I'm kind of not in the mood to change anything after killing off Gromm.
I REALLY don't feel like jumping right out of a book and being some mentally unstable girl's best friend.
Because there's the question: what do I do when your not online?

And I don't like playing as elves.
Been a dwarf for far too long.
Halflings are cool, but don't match the bases.
Fair enough, it's your char after all... though I want to back up Seth with the Caparii dead. Also what about half-Elves, Greylings, Earthspawn (They're badass!), Nakam, Changlings.. Syrien, though I think their chosen 10 have been decided.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Ooo, I can do this. Caparii are generally balanced as a race, so if you want to add more strengths, it's easy to add weaknesses, but you could also add little bits like Hay Fever, which would be rather ironic, seeing as Caparii are forest-dwellers. You could also make it a runt Caparii, which is why you've excelled so much in training your detective-ness(?). They could use the same personality as Gromm as well, so you wouldn't miss Gromm and you'd be rather normal, so they could be kind and warm-hearted, but sharp-toothed when angry. Fierce for family and the such as well etc. etc.
Also, you could have a long-term goal of exceeding Mr O'malley as a detective to add interest as a goal
Is that enough to help?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
7 months and I don't know what a changling is.
What is it?
Are we talking about actual changelings as I don't think I've ever seen one of them or anything about them in the lore, but I'd have to re-read..
Edit: Are half-breeds allowed? I know quite a few Halfbloods arn't...also, you could go Greylingm but your character wouldn't get along with anyone and wouldn't talk in common, so awkward RP unless you can get it across well

Machy234

Lord of Altera
7 months and I don't know what a changling is.
What is it?
Well you'd need to get accepted by I think it's 3 people (You're a Mod, should be simples..) and be here for 6 months? Yep! Anyway it's like a Werewolf but can be to any animal, also I forgot to add Demon you can be one of those right?

W

wakerman4

Ooo, I can do this. Caparii are generally balanced as a race, so if you want to add more strengths, it's easy to add weaknesses, but you could also add little bits like Hay Fever, which would be rather ironic, seeing as Caparii are forest-dwellers. You could also make it a runt Caparii, which is why you've excelled so much in training your detective-ness(?). They could use the same personality as Gromm as well, so you wouldn't miss Gromm and you'd be rather normal, so they could be kind and warm-hearted, but sharp-toothed when angry. Fierce for family and the such as well etc. etc.
Also, you could have a long-term goal of exceeding Mr O'malley as a detective to add interest as a goal
Is that enough to help?
Heh. Remember when Gromm saw a vision about Eala being kidnapped?
They went to Wintermourne (before Eala lost her memory) and Gromm started to yell and legion? xD
I could've started wars!!

W

wakerman4

Well you'd need to get accepted by I think it's 3 people (You're a Mod, should be simples..) and be here for 6 months? Yep! Anyway it's like a Werewolf but can be to any animal, also I forgot to add Demon you can be one of those right?
Can't be a demon, cubey said her teams full.

And I thinking changlings have been....ridden of.