Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Char.

What Base Shall I Choose?

• Male: A badarse O'malley. Not evil, but not good either. (Human)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Female: One person who only wants to be a guard. Witty and city-like. (Human)

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Male: One man who see's himself better then the late detective, Bryce O'malley. (Caprii)

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I don't know for sure... but I think they're allowed. After 6 months and with people to vouch for you.
Incorrect, a changeling is a fae child, left in the place of a kidnapped human child by other Fae, a changeling your talking about is a Shapeshifter, rather than a changeling. Also, they be bad and not allowed

W

wakerman4

Incorrect, a changeling is a fae child, left in the place of a kidnapped human child by other Fae, a changeling your talking about is a Shapeshifter, rather than a changeling. Also, they be bad and not allowed
Well, fine then.
That's THAT sorted out.

Maybe I should start describing what each char. is like?

W

wakerman4

Yes, that would help, although I'm still gonna suggest Caparii be added to your poll :p
Option one:
Sevrince O'malley.
-Would be suited for stealth-like missions, but not in an assassin way.
-An O'malley, one of the evillest and weirdest families in Altera.
-Loves wine.
-If suited to anyone from a book, I would say James Bond.
-Has a custom-made crossbow that he can pull out of his trenchcoat at any time, along with a cutlass.

Option two:
(Unknown name).
-Always wanted to be a guard.
-Would be Altera's like of Commander Vimes from discworld, but also female.
-All she desires is a nice steak every weekend.
-Bought up in the city, will stay in the city.
-Says witty things.

Option three:
(unknown name):
-Smart, like Mr. O'malley.
-Works on good terms, though is very evil at times.
-Would be Altera's Edgeworth from Ace Attorney.
-Is posh.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
This could be a well thought out lie, but we apparently have a shortage of friendly blacksmiths walking around towns wielding giant hammers and offering swords, chainmail and a friendly face to people that people can look up to.. Literally, seeing as this person would be 6ft 6

^ My idea of your new character by the way if you hadn't realised :p

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Fair enough, it's your char after all... though I want to back up Seth with the Caparii dead. Also what about half-Elves, Greylings, Earthspawn (They're badass!), Nakam, Changlings.. Syrien, though I think their chosen 10 have been decided.
2 Slots! :)