Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Alright so the lantern needs two lines of paper, 2 times the same red items and a torch (I'll let you find the order, but I like symmetry :) )

The bookshelf is like the bookcase, but replace 3 of the items with something more... wooden.

And the stack of books, you'll need books, and 3 items of color red, brown and green (the shape doesn't matter on that one)
Thank you :heart:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Found them, finally. Thank you again. Only one that's missing would be the regular plant pot, but I believe you said you were editing that one? There's no rush with it, just wanting to make sure. We all know staff is pretty darn busy right now.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Found them, finally. Thank you again. Only one that's missing would be the regular plant pot, but I believe you said you were editing that one? There's no rush with it, just wanting to make sure. We all know staff is pretty darn busy right now.
Oh sorry I did edit it already :p
It's the same recipe format as all the other plants now :)

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
While you're looking for crabs, could you take a look for spiders too? :eek:
I had a look, and honestly didn't see any nice crab or spider... I'll have a more thorough look, but I'm affraid we're gonna have to wait for someone who will make one for us ^^ (liiiike, the monthly contest maybe...? ^^)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I had a look, and honestly didn't see any nice crab or spider... I'll have a more thorough look, but I'm affraid we're gonna have to wait for someone who will make one for us ^^ (liiiike, the monthly contest maybe...? ^^)
Oh OH What about a pile of bones? So we can use our skelly-drops, like 9 in the crafting menu?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
A new update is up! :D

Today is a drop only update!

HeadsNew.jpg

Here's the list of new items:
- a crab
- a spider
- a bird
- an owl
- a parrot
- a frog
- a tortoise
- a skull
- a decorated vase
- a blue bird

Have fun! :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Okay. This isn't a confession thread, but I have a confession. When these first came out, I didn't much care for them. I felt they were tacky.

But now that building is open and I see them used, and I see them in actual rooms, these custom heads are really neat. Now that I've seen them in use, I have an inkling to collect all the things. xD

Thank you for doing this plugin.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yay! I'm so happy, these animals are all great and I'm glad the crab and spider got added alongside those cool other ones