Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(New) JayboGames (Arakai)'s Application (Approved- Lannis)

Arakai

Villager
About you
1. JayboGames
2. 16
3. Scotland
4. The Tome of Citizenship has been read however the Survival Guide apparently didn't want to give me permission to read it...
5. - I'm a 4th year student at a certain high school which I shall not name for privacy means. Currently I am taking 7 subjects (Geography, English, maths, French, biology, chemistry and PE), and I am looking into taking courses for zoology/veterinary medicine at St Andrew's university. My grades are moderate, with both my geography and biology 'prelim' marks being one of the highest in the year, however my maths was a bit more disappointing.
- I enjoy how I have a lot more freedom in the year I am in as opposed to my previous years, plus I get to choose the subjects which will benefit me or I find most enjoyable.
- I play rugby for a moderately sized club not far from where I stay, however I also played at regional level (Tayside & Fife) and also got invited to the next level up (However I turned down the opportunity as I was having frequent episodes of anxiety and stress(not entirely sure of what the categoric name for it was either)). I play other games religiously such as Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Borderlands 2, Need For Speed Most Wanted (PS Vita version), Black Rock Shooter The Game and COD Ghosts (Infected is the only gamemode I play)
- I enjoy RPG games the most as their is just so much stuff to do! I also enjoy (for reasons I shall never know) grinding for items and XP, eventually allowing me kick some boss's backside with some epic loot.
6. ...
7. I've only recently spawned in, however I must say the architecture is magnificent for the first 2 areas I've been to (I can't remember the names, sarry)

My Character
1. Arakai
2. 20
3. Human
4. (Screenshots, front and back, should be attached) NOTE: Although it DOES look like an assassin's regular attire, I can assure you I am NOT an assassin, I just prefer to hide my identity...

"It's a struggle being a wanted criminal, I'm always on the run, I can't trust anybody who knows of my real identity although most people recognize me at first glance. The Rogue Prince is what I have been branded, wrongly convicted of plotting treason against my own father. You see, I've never liked my father, yet I wouldn't want to hurt him, never mind kill him. He's always been a... manipulative type of person, corrupted by power and wealth. He never let me leave the castle because he didn't want me to see the oppression within the city walls, he wanted me to become him."

"So, as a young adventurous boy you'd want to go exploring. Well, that was my first mistake. As the guards found me and took me back 'home' I stayed in my chambers, wide eyed, thinking back to what I saw, the needy, the broken and the hopeless.
"What if that were me?"
From that day on, I knew my mission in life. I was going to become the king and liberate the city from my father's chains. However, as the years went by, my father sent spies to keep watch on me while I went on my daily errands throughout the city. It was lovely in the centre, people would always smile at me and praise my name, even though I was that monster's son. I would 'borrow' money from my father and give it to those who lived on the streets. Apparently that counts as treason..."

"Like I said, I was found guilty of treason and sentenced to death, but that oaf really doesn't know who his son is. I escaped the cell they were holding me in, and spread the word that I would return and claim the kingdom as my own. Me and my big mouth eh?"

"I've been on the run for about 4 years now. I've come across a quaint little island village which should offer me some protection for the time being. The locals are lovely here and, hopefully, they won't recognize me. Plus, I doubt that my father's forces actually know who I am. Anyway, I'm inexperienced with weapons, so I guess I'll have to train a bit here. Although, I'm pretty confident in unarmed combat, so I guess that's a plus side to this whole ordeal..."

"I've been on this island for a few days now and it appears the inhabitants have welcomed me as one of their own, I think I'll stay here a bit longer, I mean, The Rogue Prince has got to have a bit of relaxation when he's not plotting his revenge, right?"

Attachments

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Heya! Everything looks to be in order, save for the bit with not having access to the guides. I'm not sure what's going on, think it's a forum groups issue, will see to getting it resolved. In the meantime, I've posted two of the more relevant guides as stickies in this subforum, and am confident in approving you once you've read them. Do that and post here again to let me know?

Arakai

Villager
I've read both of the guides, however I do have one question.
"Wool cannot be used as a support object"
Does this mean that wool cannot be used in building at all?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I've read both of the guides, however I do have one question.
"Wool cannot be used as a support object"
Does this mean that wool cannot be used in building at all?
(Oh man, that's an old rule-)
Wool's fine to use in a build, so long as it's not a structural support in an in-character part of a build.
...You're also whitelisted now!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.