Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We made a few promotions:

Tantara to King's Hand.
sodiumsmotts to King's Hand.
Axex to King.
Auxilium to King.
Alailanible to Queen.

Congratulations to these people !

We have dropped the ceremonies for admin promotions. We are working on a new 'honorary' player rank where we will hold ceremonies.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
We will hold our own party then! The beer is free on my party, happily sponsored by the High King Fund™ ! ;)

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Gratz to all! And don't abuse your new powers! (Unless it's for spawning diamonds for the Tinkerers research! :D )

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
I honestly think barry deserves Kings Hand or better, because of the great work :)
Thanks, but no thanks. If I get a promotion I will have to do some kicking, banning and grief counseling. Nahhh... I'll pass! :D

(Then again. It would be easier for me to blame people for destroying my gates redstone. Lars?! ;) )

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Congratulations all :)

Aw, why are we dropping ceremonies? :( can't we have them for honorary players and promotions?

S

Stevey

It was hard to get everyone online at the same time. and turnout for these ceremonies were dropping.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Do them when most people are on? it'd be a shame to miss out on all the cake/flower/dirt throwing celebrations :p

S

Stevey

We can do celebrations after the promotions then, I'd just been postponing these promotions for almost 2 weeks >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.