Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 61

Goooooooo Tantara! :D Congratulations everyone, and good luck with your moderating future.

matyio

The original mute
Congratulations to all, I can honestly say i think you all deserve it. Long may you rein.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Well done everyone! Ive seen a few of you already and said congratulations, so....

Congratulations from Mario Mluigifish (Of Mluigifish Ville ( :p ) ) to all the people that got a promotion!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
A round of applause for all the new mods! May you be forever bogged down with greif complaints, whitelist apps and chat moderation for years to come! (kidding, it isn't that bad ;))

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Yes it is... don't lie to them. They need to face this hellish reality sooner, rather than later....
Well now that they have that job, they can face everything it brings. Also they would not have been picked if they where not thought to be able to handle the heat.

Congratulations everyone! :D

Scoobsy

Lord of Altera
I don't care for "friends" most of the people I got on with have left minus a few, some new friends. A few are aquatintences but a lot of new players I don't care for. Plus I was joking but whatever.

S

Stevey

I don't care for "friends" most of the people I got on with have left minus a few, some new friends. A few are aquatintences but a lot of new players I don't care for. Plus I was joking but whatever.
He was joking too.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Don't worry, you're only third on my watch-list now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.