Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nina's art posts

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Sure go ahead! I havent started yet so its best you do it now before I start brainstorming
Name: Wulfric Bjornsson
Persona: Quiet, reserved and thoughtful.
Photo reference: [+] (His hair is dark throughout, unlike the ref.)
Gray scale or color: Colour, if you could.

However! If it is easier, please by all means go with my original request.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
That one of Arianne is so .. wow, really, along with the other three- I just noted the character instantly. The coloring + shading is AWESOME.

nina12936

Official Alteran
Name: Wulfric Bjornsson
Persona: Quiet, reserved and thoughtful.
Photo reference: [+] (His hair is dark throughout, unlike the ref.)
Gray scale or color: Colour, if you could.

However! If it is easier, please by all means go with my original request.

This one took a little longer than the others one because Im (highly) lacking in male anatomy and stuff (references can do wonderous things) and two, because I recently came down with a fever. But I did want to get it done so it is. The shading might be a bit iffy since im used to small petite bodies (shading is easier) so when you have such a large mass of flesh i didnt know what to do. Hope you like it anyway?

Untitled175.jpg

Also these were the first five to comment so thats all ill be doing for now. I planned on doing more but I currently feel like roadkill. So once I feel better maybe?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
This one took a little longer than the others one because Im (highly) lacking in male anatomy and stuff (references can do wonderous things) and two, because I recently came down with a fever. But I did want to get it done so it is. The shading might be a bit iffy since im used to small petite bodies (shading is easier) so when you have such a large mass of flesh i didnt know what to do. Hope you like it anyway?

View attachment 84774

Also these were the first five to comment so thats all ill be doing for now. I planned on doing more but I currently feel like roadkill. So once I feel better maybe?
this is goddamn amazing..

nina12936

Official Alteran
This is entirely different from normal just cause I wasnt in the mood for too much going on in one sitting. I wanted to try those comic style stuff. Those look cool.
Untitled183.jpg