Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Why should I? I’m signing a treaty (And have signed on the case of the Kane conflict) that should exclude any further declarations of war related to the past conflicts- that’s literally what staff says- but if wars are being started for actions initiated in past, treaty-ratified wars, then what’s the point of following rules?

This is essentially going to allow the dragging of people in that no longer have a stake in this war. Varyn could attack me simply because I was in the last Kane-Alliance war despite their being a treaty signed due to a lack of OOC interest from either side. Hell, the 3rd point even mentions “outside powers”.
No worries. Elizabeth has no intention to break the treaty signed in Arget, or to go after Basileos/Theodosius because of her parents' fight. :)

Hawklight wasnt involved in that treaty, though.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
ooc the metal is rare but until further research it is unknown if divine. further testing was needed
it was most likely destroyed after some other events

more news at 11
We found the sword in a Rahas temple and it's identical in appearance to Varyn's sword created by Rahas so assumptions are made.

Please remove the long line of images from our thread. One is fine. No, these are not all fully true, but we're adding in-character reasons. Only two of these are the OOC ground we have to stand on.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Mfw the Varangian Guard weren't Greek, Roman, Turkic, etc, they were Nordic Viking upstarts. Most weren't even Christian. And they were closest to the Basileus.
None of these depict the Varangian guard- except maybe the last one, but they’re not necessarily the main focus. Most of these just depict general infantry or cavalry units.

What are either of your points, Snerus/Arch?

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
None of these depict the Varangian guard- except maybe the last one, but they’re not necessarily the main focus. Most of these just depict general infantry or cavalry units.

What are either of your points, Snerus/Arch?
The pictures pretty much depict the ERE running down or killing barbs. I interpreted it as propaganda against barbarians. I was merely remarking about the hilarious irony that those closest to the Emperor/Basileus were, in fact, filthy barbarians themselves.