Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

No Whitelist Saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Every saturday we'll be removing the whitelist, this is a great chance to get your friends on that can't get through (or bother to do) whitelist applications. We'll have the mods and admins on high alert, so hopefully the RP wont be disturbed much from the usual, I hope we can all work together to help new players take a look around :D.

I have a feeling I'm forgetting something >>..

Matto225

The White Mage
*Sharpens his pony-stake and arms himself with a panda-mallet*
Lemme at 'em >: D
Im kiddin, sounds good!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Do people on no-whitelist days have to follow different ban rules, ones that are stricter? This would keep trolling to a minimum.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
yah, it'd be best if we were all on our toes, while I'd like it if our mods/admins can try and help new players there will be some that'll just be here to troll and annoying, it'd be best to ban or kick em.

W

wakerman4

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
Why?
Because I tell my friends about Hollow all the time, and they don't believe me!
I can now invite a better roleplayer onto the server then ME! (His names *** irl, and he's really good at Roleplay).
And more!

Matto225

The White Mage
Just a suggestion - but make sure peasants cant break blocks personally, what with x rayers and botters and all :I

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Just a suggestion - but make sure peasants cant break blocks personally, what with x rayers and botters and all :I
I'll go ingame and test the perms in a while, maybe we can avoid letting them into the SW and EF as well xD since they're just getting let in to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.