Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Nobleblob123) - application [Approved - Somnastra]

Nobleblob

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
nobleblob123

2) How old are you?
14(Nearly 15)

3) Where are you?
I am from the UK!

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes, I have read all three mentioned.

5) Introduce yourself!
Hello, I am currently studying in Secodary Education, the three subjects I am doing are History(Possibly explaining my love for RPG), Engineering(It runs in the family) and Geography(Yea, Dunno where that came from). My favourite Subjects are Engineering/History.
I have been playing MC for around 2 Years now. I have ran my own server(Including doing Moderate Terrain Controlling), Been a Co-Owner, and a staff on lots of differnt servers.
I mostly play MC but I have played Runescape(Noob), AQW(Pro) and Dota2(Recently).
Mostly I keep to myself, I am a quiet person and dont tend to make much noise and I try to always act in a Mature/Helpful way.
I want to join this server because as I mentioned above I love RPG, I have read loads of fantasy books and I find them really intresting :D.
For more info on my charector go here: nobleblob.netai.net
Oh yea, I also like Electro type music.

6) Got any examples of your work?
adverse.comyr.com , this is a website(I made) for a server I had.

http://puu.sh/c5AIq/2318c25f97.png , these are for a Mini-Game I made.
http://puu.sh/c5AJU/93482a5985.png
http://puu.sh/c5AKJ/213dd496cd.png

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/small-fishing-village-2503046/, RPG map I made.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/project-x-v01/, This is very old(And Bad) but it reminds me of 'the old days' (Oh god, I feel like a Grandpa).

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I explored the World a little bit, I saw the Inn, Silver Port, Cross roads and did a bit more exploring. I had the texture pack on.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
N/A
Well if Google is a refer then I guess google deserves a reward :D.

----

About your character
Name
:
Tal

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Male
Weight:
10 Stone, He is thin but well toned(Lean).
Height:
5ft7"
Skine Tone:
White, Tanned, Weather Beated
Eye Colour:
Green
Clothing:
-Leather Armour(Well worn)
-Black/Bue Hood
-Boots

The test:
Tal was woken by a throbing pain in his head. As he slowly orintated himself to his surroundings he realized he was in cage. He growned, he rememberd nothing and now it looked like he was about to become the pawn in a cruel game played by the gods.

Only last night be had been feasting like a king, laughing like a jester and dancing like a noble. Now he here he was. He rememberd nothing, nothing at all.

Tal saw the jungle landscape as it passed, there was nothing to see apart from the expanse of green and the golden sun bearing down on him. His cage was shared by none and he saw no driver, he assumed one was there though.

An unknown time later Tal suddenly felt a change in the Carts movement and looked around seeing if anything had changed. With a jerk the cart was stoped and he was told by a gruff voice to get out.
He handed was handed Leather leggins, A Leather Top and a Black Hood made from a suprisingly comfertable meteriable.

"Now lad, Listen. You upset some people in high places and you have to pay the punishment. If you listen well and work hard you'll be fine".

The man threw a few items to Tal, told him to look after them and rode away, leaving him. Tal swore that day he would return, he would become a power, he would become a god! With his new found strength he strode off.

-

It felt like Tal had been walking for days to him. His throat was dry, his head pounded and now he had ran out of water. He looked out across the open expanse of grass land he was now in and saw a building rising up. As he approched he noticed decrepid, they said something he couldnt read. The Closer he got the more he felt the hairs on his hand standup, he neard what he thought was the center of this building he noticed a portal. His hairs were now standing like stone statues.

Tal decided that this was the path he should, he had no choice.

The portal gave of a small humming sound, it was almost out of his hearing range, but not quite.
The Closer he got to the portal the louder the sound got. Then, He noticed he was starting to glow, faintly, but he was glowing. He was now 5 Meters away and his next step felt very weird, his body was now being drained of the glow. It was only now he noticed there were other people around this portal. He suddenly realized these were bodies. He now took his steps more carefully, the closer he got, the more light was being drained from him. This was so impossible he laughed aloud. He was now on the threshold of the portal, he could feel his strength ebbing, being drained through the portal to an unknown place.

His final step was easy. He was ment to do this. For as second he felt he was between two places, like a train between stations. He looked at the Universe, so big, he looked at the place he had just left. He could see it like you see something through a telescope, he could see his body flop down on the pile of bodies already there.

He could see images, flying around him like their own stars.

The faster he sped the weirder he became suddenly he saw another image larger than the rest, it was a town. Its windows glowed warm and its people joked passively. The closer he got the more he became, he was becoming him again. With a jolt he realized he was falling into the image, falling, flailing, tumbeling. His vision blurred and his mind went numb, for a moment.

Tal awoke he looked around, he breathed the fresh, he would build his life again.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So I don't see anything glaringly wrong with your test, although I do want to say that katanas are not weapons that we recognize on this server. We're predominantly European inspired, among other things. So if you fix that one thing, we can get you approved lickity-split!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.