Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Noje3's application [Approved- Fronslin]

noje3

Villager
noje3
noje3
noje3's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: noje3

Country & Timezone: United States, PST/GMT-8

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:

Metagaming is the act of a player using knowledge to guide the actions of a character that doesn't have that knowledge.

Powergaming is the act of a player choosing the actions of a character to reach a goal the player has with little regard to their character or other players and their characters.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi all, I'm noje, I use he/him pronouns, and I'm looking to get back into Minecraft roleplaying. I play a lot of tabletop rpgs, my favorites being Traveller, Monster of the Week, and first edition D&D. So, I'm very much an old school gamer. I haven't done any roleplaying in Minecraft since my teens, but I've missed the interaction with the setting that the medium provides. I both work and go to school full time, So I'll likely be a bit of a weekend warrior. I'm looking forward to weaving some wonderful character driven stories with you all!

{Character Section}
Character Name: Eleazar Napier

Race:
Human (Anhald)

Appearance: Hair color: greying black.
Eye color: Hazel.
Skin color: Pale
Clothing: Eleazar wears a quilted gambeson overcoat; a pair of regularly shined leather boots; and well-kept trousers and blouse. his attire is fairly muted in tone aside from his blouse, which is an emerald green.
Physique: Eleazar maintains the physique of a soldier, standing at 5'11" and weight 160 lbs, with his aged face and thinning hair betraying his true age.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

“My squad will not be marching, Colonel, sir.”

“And what gives you that authority, Captain Napier.” Colonel Hobart, while attempting to keep his voice calm and measured, did so with a great amount of effort. Eleazar could see his face turning a shade of red typically reserved for infantrymen who had raided his liquor cabinet.

“Well, my charge alone had three casualties over a territory with little strategic advantage, sir.”

“Climbing up the ranking pretty fast, aren’t we Captain? Not only do you question my immediate orders who, I might add, could have your head for this act of treason,” errant droplets of spittle showered Eleazar’s unflinching face as the Colonel raised his voice, “But you question the tactics of the General? Do I need to remind you of General Garron’s immaculate career, captain, or perhaps of your own track record?”

“Yes, this small village on one of several possible routes to the Caparii ‘stronghold,’ if you could call it that, definitely had to be added to Garron’s track record.” Eleazar shifted on his improvised chair as he added “sir”

Hobart let out a laugh, “Even the infantry knows why we’re here, Napier; that stronghold is sitting on one of the most abundant gold deposits we’ve ever seen. Those beasts are certainly not ones we can negotiate with. If we don’t take that mine by force all of that gold might as well be at the bottom of the sea!”

“Colonel Hobart, I lost three men today; three of the most talented warriors I have ever had the honor of serving with. They were not just part of my squad; they were family. I should hate the Caparii that killed them, but I can’t blame them for what they had done.

“You really have gone mad, Napier…”

“No Hobart, I think I’ve gone sane. We’re facing a militia that have resorted to Guerilla warfare to try to minimize casualties of civilians. They don’t want to fight us; we’re forcing them to fight us. If you were on the battlefield you would have seen it in their faces as I had.”

The colonel’s face grew somber. “The Caparii are formidable enemies. Battles with them are bound to have casualties. We’ve all faced losses, Eleazar, even myself, but it is our duty to ensure that they didn’t die in vain.”

“They didn’t have to die at all, Hobart!” Eleazar stood up as he raised his own voice, “These people are just defending themselves. The Caparii didn’t kill our men, we killed our men.” He threw a coin purse heavy with gold onto Hobart’s desk. “This is enough to get us out of service. I hope you choke on the meat you buy it with.”

In the morning Eleazar Napier’s squadron and their horses were nowhere to be found, and the Anhald army marched forward.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Welcome to hollowworld, If you have any trouble adjusting. Please poke someone with a grey + next to their name In-game, or approach us on our discord!

Happy trails!