Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nwalme Fuvur

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I may of sat here before sometime.. But I'm going to just sit right here.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
am.. I allowed to ask for relations ;-;
forgive i (nwalme is an asshole)

Nwalme considers Vesryn to be of demonstrably no value to anyone or anything. He sees him as probably not being a bad person, but an extremely submissive one. Probably an industrious person, but without a particularly useful or interesting trade. Probably a fairly loyal fellow, but whose loyalty would be based on childish misconceptions. Nwalme presumes that Vesryn cares dearly for the world and all of its affairs, but ultimately is too incompetent and insignificant to accomplish much of anything that could affect it; he, furthermore, appears to involve himself in matters that are drastically out of his depth. Where matters of personal etiquette are concerned, Nwalme presumes that Vesryn is capable of treating respectfully with others, but prone to commenting and inquiring about foolish matters that provide no real insight into the conversation; and, with a tendency to equally be offended by entirely inconsequential matters. In summary, Nwalme does not care a great deal for Vesryn one way or another, much like how he does not care about flies that aren't actively annoying him.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
forgive i (nwalme is an asshole)

Nwalme considers Vesryn to be of demonstrably no value to anyone or anything. He sees him as probably not being a bad person, but an extremely submissive one. Probably an industrious person, but without a particularly useful or interesting trade. Probably a fairly loyal fellow, but whose loyalty would be based on childish misconceptions. Nwalme presumes that Vesryn cares dearly for the world and all of its affairs, but ultimately is too incompetent and insignificant to accomplish much of anything that could affect it; he, furthermore, appears to involve himself in matters that are drastically out of his depth. Where matters of personal etiquette are concerned, Nwalme presumes that Vesryn is capable of treating respectfully with others, but prone to commenting and inquiring about foolish matters that provide no real insight into the conversation; and, with a tendency to equally be offended by entirely inconsequential matters. In summary, Nwalme does not care a great deal for Vesryn one way or another, much like how he does not care about flies that aren't actively annoying him.
i'll be honest that was actually kind of beautiful