Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct. 13] Thorne Farmer's Market 3 - New and Improved!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Hmm, 7/4/1776?
(Seriously, the first Friday in October maybe?)
I can't do it the 6th or 7th. My brother is getting married that weekend and I'm expected to help ferry family around. (It's also my birthday the 7th, so yippeeeeeeeeee...)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
There was also no scratch and sniff as promised 0/10
(Really enjoyed the event, love this! :heart:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Did you scratch your computer screen? I didn't think so.

Too late now. The sniffing portion is over.
I'll have you know I bought a separate monitor just to scratch for this. I'm deeply disappointed, and will be reviewing you 1 star on Yelp.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Pod 'The Rod' [ BoredBrit ] Flanders will come back next month with a new and improved set of Alcamahols

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ayda and Anaiah could do another bakery booth, considering this one was half thrown together and held together on a shoe string. XD
Cukie1

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
It will likely still happen. I'm off that day, but I also work a football game that evening. So I will be around for some of it, and I'll also help set up the back end.

(I feel bad, I've been away like a week with only periodic forum checks and meme posts, but I expect to answer many lore questions on Friday)