Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OFFICIAL HELL CONTAINMENT THREAD

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
lol garrett dont get too off topic now.
Ok i am creating a sample section for the wall. It is almost completed.
Also when 1.8 comes out there will apparently be stone bricks, which will also be an acceptable building material.

Valisa

Lord of Altera
I really want to be apart of this and be a medic helping those who are injured. I'd also gladly prepare hearty meals for the soldiers and miners :D

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
I was just wondering, as there will be medics supplying food to injured soldiers would I possibly apply to be a farmer and set up a farm a little way out of the fortress town to supply them? I would grow wheat to make bread, and while waiting for it to grow, go fishing and hunt for pigs.

When miners are on breaks they can be sent to fetch food to resupply the store rooms for the different garrisoned sections, meaning I wont have to waste time walking back and forth when I could be fishing or cooking, or alternatively I could hire a farmhand to deliver these to the where they are needed, or to run other errands while I work.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ok guys for this one, if you want to do it, and are willing to rp the entire project your in. Normal game rules still apply and if your going to be spreading giberish about electricity to our soldiers we will assume you are tainted and insane and so dispatch you.
So if you are in, you are in till its done.
Also people will not be limited to one job, they only exclusive one being Soldiers. If you are a knight and are not accepted to being a soldier, you may apply to join the order of the knights of the north wind. (This is EXTREMELY exclusive. i pick who i want and who oi think are good.)

so robin yeah you can go farm and what not. But when the time comes we may need you to mine, or scout or medic or damage reports.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The more the better. This will be after 1.8 so it shouldnt be a problem.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
also if you look at what the artist posted for the map of the city the farms are going to be HUGE, so no gardens. we have to feed armies here people!