Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oi! We need some kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Machy and I are going to have twins, but we need 2 people to RP as them, one is a guy, other is a girl, their name's are Jimmy and Johanna. We already have skins for them, and we need the people to RP as around 5 1/2 years old. (Were skipping a few years for them. :p)

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Of course it can! You can make an epic tale and search for a lost teddy :D
Well then, if you already have ideas then go ahead and take the role :p

For another note, skipping 5 and a half years is a very big immersion breaker, you can't just skip over five yearswithout adding years to your own character, and even if you do add years to your own character, the problem is that other people might not want to make their characters older.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Well then, if you already have ideas then go ahead and take the role :p

For another note, skipping 5 and a half years is a very big immersion breaker, you can't just skip over five yearswithout adding years to your own character, and even if you do add years to your own character, the problem is that other people might not want to make their characters older.
Well, sadly I don't think my parents would support buying me another account :(

Yoda

Lord of Altera
In fact, you're going to have to wait 669.625 hours before you can have your children at five and a half years old.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
WHAT
No, I understand what you mean by the immersion thing. Maybe they had a secret fling a few years ago, and orphanised thier children, who have only now returned?
It still would just feel like an sad excuse to roll over years and ruin a RP or two

Status
Not open for further replies.