Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oi! We need some kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
-_- I play as a ghost and I type *is invisible* every-freakin-where I go... quit complaining! :p
That's your problem to RP a ghost. I'm not complaining 'cuz I don't have to deal with that stuff in RP.
I still think it's stupid to RP as a character who needs to specify things like that.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
That's a ridiculous example. It's easier/simpler to RP at an age of 10+ than as a baby. I mean, it'll get pretty boring pretty fast if all the RP consisted of is a baby crying and making incoherent noises. PLUS, how's the skin gonna work out? Can't have inappropriate skins, now. What about carrying the baby? The damn thing isn't gonna walk itself, and is the mother/father gonna just type everywhere *carrying baby* in case players are nearby? No. That's stupid. Additionally, what player would want to take care of a baby in RP? I sure as hell wouldn't. And if the players RPing as the baby and significant other is offline? "Oh yeah, I left the baby with my husband." *husband is no where to be found*. It's just not practical - in RP standards - to RP as a baby.

So would you quit nit-picking over something like this?
Pfffft, I Can make Incoherent Noises and make it Fun...Most of it Would More than Likely Include me Just Crying and Giggling, But is'nt there nothing better than a Baby's Laughter?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I Called Da' Boy...And Epik can be Da' Girl...:eek: This Would Be Amazing!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
And then I can Be Nice to My Little Sister...{And By Nice, I mean throwing apples at her and Kicking her off Cliffs...}*Remembers how he Walked off a Cliff once*...Now...I feel Sad...

Axell

Lord of Altera
And then I can Be Nice to My Little Sister...{And By Nice, I mean throwing apples at her and Kicking her off Cliffs...}*Remembers how he Walked off a Cliff once*...Now...I feel Sad...
Lol, he DOES have to take after his dad, being destructive and all, and I think you'd be a good lil' son o' mine.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I didn't mean to be offensive, I just didn't think it was very nice that he said it was spamming, so sorry.
Yeah sorry, it was just I was online and everytime I get an alert I check it out, and then it's a debate about how much they are skipping, wasn't meaning to be offensive.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
For another note, skipping 5 and a half years is a very big immersion breaker, you can't just skip over five yearswithout adding years to your own character, and even if you do add years to your own character, the problem is that other people might not want to make their characters older.
Children actually age at an accelarated rate in altera for some reason.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Can I be the girl please! Please Machy please! I don't wanna write another rp prof- I mean work...
Well I guess you do kinda need a character now that Basil killed the Pirapple, and Wake kinda allready has one.

Ok it's decided Azur is playing Jimmy and Epik is playing Johanna.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
children age differently, as this is a gane with limited resources of time comprehension, it is up to the person whether or not hey want to age rapidly or not. In fact my hypohesis is that you age at a faster rate because of a natural hormone boost until they turn 15 dhe to evolutional circumstances, cami let me put it out that Altera is not earth.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
children age differently, as this is a gane with limited resources of time comprehension, it is up to the person whether or not hey want to age rapidly or not. In fact my hypohesis is that you age at a faster rate because of a natural hormone boost until they turn 15 dhe to evolutional circumstances, cami let me put it out that Altera is not earth.
Well, you learn a new thing every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.