Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Omentie of Linyenwa

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Any votes that have already been cast for Ashna will be redirected to Grey, per her own discretion.
Whoop- Voter fraud and all that. Ashna's letter would have insisted her own vote go to Grey whilst dropping out of nominations. All votes to her would've been invalid/Could be resubmitted. (Hopefully Daeron realizes that, otherwise- Oops. That twist tho. Yess)

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Mm, the elves have not recognised a true elven monarch in just over two millennia.
Back then, Elves were just that, with very few distinctions.
I would argue that this is not true, there was one Elf only a century or two ago who, after a long period of service to his sovereign, was deigned in the light of his sovereign's high standing, as the rightful King of All Elves. This decree was never officially reversed by the sovreign or his sucessor despite future disagreements between the Elf and the monarch

You may be thinking "What sovereign has the right to name someone King of Elves?" or
"Whose decree could be even slightly respected enough to earn some merit for an Elf and his progeny after such a long time?"

After I reveal their hidden identities it will all make sense.

That Elf's name?​
Leorthor Ararodwen
His sovereign?
Draco
Motherloving

Lonmar,
High King
of our great lands,
The Northern Kingdoms
Is this Elf's still alive? We have our doubts.
Has his entire line fallen? Perhaps only Silas can say.
Few mortals would know, if any.

will not confirm or deny accusations of a cloudy past drenched in violence motivated by ideas of Elven supremacy

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I would argue that this is not true, there was one Elf only a century or two ago who, after a long period of service to his sovereign, was deigned in the light of his sovereign's high standing, as the rightful King of All Elves. This decree was never officially reversed by the sovreign or his sucessor despite future disagreements between the Elf and the monarch

You may be thinking "What sovereign has the right to name someone King of Elves?" or
"Whose decree could be even slightly respected enough to earn some merit for an Elf and his progeny after such a long time?"

After I reveal their hidden identities it will all make sense.

That Elf's name?
Leorthor Ararodwen
His sovereign?
Draco
Motherloving

Lonmar,
High King
of our great lands,
The Northern Kingdoms
Is this Elf's still alive? We have our doubts.
Has his entire line fallen? Perhaps only Silas can say.
Few mortals would know, if any.

will not confirm or deny accusations of a cloudy past drenched in violence motivated by ideas of Elven supremacy
Mm, the elves have not recognised a true elven monarch in just over two millennia.
Back then, elves were just that, with very few distinctions.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The voting period ends in less than twelve hours.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
THAT'S IT-!

Voting is over. I'll be tallying the results now and delivering them in about eleven hours in Tauredal.

Be there or be square-eared.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
THAT'S IT-!

Voting is over. I'll be tallying the results now and delivering them in about eleven hours in Tauredal.

Be there or be square-eared.
..-So the results are given out IC'ly at, per say it was for me right now 1 AM, 12 PM my time?

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The results have been decided by you, the elves of this world.

Elves of all races and cultures can be seen spreading the word like wild fire as ravens deliver the following proclamation to most major settlements:

For the peoples of the deep forests, I am pleased to present to you the Forest Councilwoman, Vevila Draugus.
For the those with skin as dark as onyx and eyes as bright as amethysts, I am pleased to present to you the Moor Councilman, Albiorix Grey.
Finally, for the those fair of skin and bright of mind, I am pleased to present to you the Silver Councilman, Daeron Eldrin.

They shall convene and under their guidance, the kingdom of the fair folk will blossom into a golden age of prosperity for all.

Last edited: