Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Once more, with feeling" Pathfinder

Alpha

The Watcher
I for one was very fond of this game when we started playing and would love to be able to start up a another game with dedicated people that want to enjoy a good and hopefully long Role play with experienced players and a solid Game master.

If you have any such experience with games such as Path finder and D&D please don't hesitate to post here and we can set about getting ourselves a group going.

Alpha

The Watcher
Interested players:
Tang
Tchel
Bigeasy
Jagster
Moochick
WildWyvern
Ikbenlars
Matyio
Jinx
Myo
Sparky
Markiisbeest
Blarg
Wandering_robin
Roopot
Justshadow
Wile_wolf
Spiritual Detox

S

Stevey

I am definitely interested and dedicated to playing this - it however depends on the time we choose to play.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
^ Also I have a week where I'm not gonna be able to play :( but other than that almost all of next month is free for me :D

Now give me the blasted link!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'd love to try this out, but I don't know what the Nether Pathfinder is. I know what D&D is, but I've never played it. If somone could put a link to the rules of Pathfinder, I'd love to learn this and play it after I learn it.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
"Take on the role of a canny fighter hacking through enemies with an enchanted sword, a powerful sorceress blessed with magic by the hint of demon blood in her veins, a wise cleric of gods benevolent or malign, a witty rogue ready to defuse even the deadliest of traps, or any of countless other heroes. The only limit is your imagination!"

Yessssss.... mwahaha

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
This game looks complicated as Nether... Looks very interesting and fun, but not my cup of tea... Merry Christmas.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I've played D&D before, although quite a few years ago. If this game is anything like I suspect, then I'd much like to join in. Shall have a read over the game :p

Alpha

The Watcher
Gentlemen, you are being put to shame of all the people I've spoken to the women seem to be more in the know about this than any of the men!

To those of you still wondering if you want to try out for this or not please remember that this will be for dedicated players only and there will be a timetable of sorts so that we can optimize the playing time and experience for people of all nationalities.