Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

one cat two cat red cat blue cat

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

(this is closed)

After some discussion with Faelin we came to an agreement most unexpected (at least on my end) and ... well... Amusing.

Long story short I need a person to play a child character.
You can read about the mother character, Tzemik Kevasn, {Click Here}.
Details about the father character will be provided in confidence.

This character will be a Nakat, a member of the Nakam race. As according with Legacy characters, you're going to have to make a passing application; Due to their abnormal physiology. As one of the loremasters in charge of the Nakam (The other being Faelin.. how convenient is that?), I'm going to be contacting whoever ends up getting signed up for this and give them the application details.
You can find the race page and all information you need to know {Click Here}
(Please keep in mind that the Nakam Lore is currently being slightly updated to be more with the times).

=Character Details=

Name: Veijashil Kevasn

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Nakat, one of the Nakam
Height: bite sized
Weight: chub
Date of Birth: 06/06/2016

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Eventually going to adopt traits from both parents, and be of middling height and of 'sturdy' weight.
Hair: Fur will be a dark black with highlights of brown. Striped and with grey underbelly.
Eyes: Got their bright amber-orange eyes from Tzemik, their mother.
Skin: fuckin adorable thats what
Identifying Marks: cat person
Clothing: prepare to be largely nude until character hits proper running age
Hygiene: you a clean kid
Voice: Your choice

Everything else can be hashed out between us.

=My Requests=
+I'd like for this to be your main character, or at least one of your most active ones. Tzemik is unequivocally my main, and as a currently single mother I can't see her neglected her kid just yet.

+please dont be psycho. dont turn the character into edgy mcvamplord

+As a character, Tzemik is a mage, or magic-wielder. There'll probably be story arcs involving magic (not being directly taught it but it'll exist in the vincinity). If this aint your thing this probably aint for you

+Thats... pretty much it. yeah, be cool, dont get yourself banned, and we good.

:heart:

Contact me if you're interested, here or elsewhere

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
damn, I would be interested if only I had the time to play him/her that he/she deserves

D

Deleted member 12912

I think this would be a load of fun. Never played much of anything besides a human, so a nakat would be interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I've been waiting forever (it feels like) for a day like this! Sign me up and I'll love you forever!

Edit: This would be enough to kick-start my way back onto HW!