Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
My alt character, played upon 'Arwstuv'

Posted for a certain Cherry who demanded I do so.

Lore friendly, bound to Legacy Character rules.

[Consent Rules] Come engage me with anything and everything!

TzemikAvatar3.png
Titles Old and New:

Royal Physician
Head Apothecary
Mage
Physician of the Silver Serpent
Headmaster of the Hydra Accord
Head Physician of the Briar Rose Ward

KEY INFORMATION:
Nickname/Alias: “The Physician” or “Black Nakat”, 'Mystic', 'Tze', 'Bitch', 'Poison', 'Magi', 'Magus', 'Hag', 'Witch', 'Heartless', 'Drunkard', 'Monster','Love','Witch-Bitch',
Age: Centuries, by now. If I'm going by the other old fellows, its technically something-thousand something something...
Gender: A bit difficult to determine, though Tzemik does wear feminine robes.
Race:
A Nakat, one of the {Nakam}
Social Status: Semi-Noble on the Royal Council as a Botanist, lead a prosperous Hospital, Mage and subsequentially Magus of one of the magic disciplines, Mage and Headmaster of a Medical School, the Hydra Accord (Link below). Co-Owned the land of Vigils Rest, owned a shop. Currently owns land around the Skyreach Tower and a medical academic campus. Among the most learned and dedicated physicians.
Marital Status: Single Mom
Sexuality: Tzemik isn't quite sure. She's generally too busy for that sort of thing. Past experience leads her to believe she's some sort of pansexual, but such social terms are far too complicated for a woman of SCIENCE
Height: Exactly 5ft tall... including the ear.
Weight: Light and spirity!
Homeland: An unimportant Tribal Village on Kavdek.
Current Home: The Compendium.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: A bit on the thin side, with silky fur that belies a bit of pudge- In no way is this Nakat physically fit. No way, shape, or form. If it wasn't for the strain of magic on her body, she'd be really fat from how much she eats! As it stands, she's a wirey reedlike thing.
Hair Fur: Fur is black, with occasional spots of grey and a light grey underbelly. It covers Tzemik completely, save for the mass scarring on the right side of her head.
Eyes:
Auburn, with an orange tinge. The irises are feline, as Nakam are.
Identifying Marks: Giant sears of scarred skin on Tzemiks head, where no fur grows. Her SPOOKY REPUTATION.
Appearance: Scar tissue covers the right of her head, ropey and twisted. Glossy black fur surrounds the rest, with grey undertones. The Nakat holds herself with an air of snap. A white quartz earring in the shape of a leaf hangs from her one remaining ear, and a medic-bag occasionally hangs at her side. She's probably scowling at people if they're about, or lost in thought if they're not.
HeadScars: Largely located over the right side of her head, extending a bit underneath her jaw. They are ropey, and twisted, smaller scars extending below the Nakats black fur - Which doesn't grow on the larger scarring. Her right ear is torn to shreds, the entire mass of thick disfigurement loosely referencing what happens if you take fishhooks to meat and get all... rippy.
Clothing: Tzemik possesses a number of common outfit;
>Most often she wears a purple coat packed with filled pockets and knickknacks. May or may not don olive green pants. She tends to keep a very useful poncho over that, dyed a dark cyan.
>Occasionally Tzemik has been finding it in her to wear a certain dress- beholding a scaled corset, silk bust, and layers of silken skirts.
>By the graciousness of Ashna, she now has a beige Grafjellian tunic! It makes a nice robe.
>There is a long, oversized white-blue raiment thats tucked away in her suitcase. Best not to ask...
Hygiene: Tzemik has recently smelled more of strange flora and farmland than anything else. She keeps decent hygiene and always remembers to wash her hands, which is evident by her polished claws and cleansed handpads.
Voice: Quick and sharp, direct. Its spoken most often 'to the point'. If caught off guard, Tzemik's soft tones of old usually direct her speaking (At least before she notices).

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
  • Literacy- Tzemik has the mind of a learned scholar from extensive travel and research. She can also fluently/perfectly read, write, and speak foreign languages (Mainly Common and Verba, written forms Common and Ludkava respectively). Knows her learned arithmatic and is vaguely competent in wordplay.
  • Apothecary- An excellent botanist, from lengthy IC research and pursuit. This includes extensive herbalism and alchemy knowledge.
  • Physician- Trained knowledge in the art of mundane body-repair.
  • Researcher- Extremely proficient in scribe-work, experiments, and the scientific process. She also possesses a gross wealth of knowledge stemming from this.
  • Mage- A magic user under strict OOC Legacy Rules. Has the spellery.
  • Magic Passives- Due to her proficiency with magical ways, Tzemik possesses passive magic abilities.
  • Needed- There is a small someone relying on her, and Tzemik cannot let them down, under any circumstances.
Fears:
  • Terribly Insecure- Has trouble trusting others and herself, trouble forming and keeping close bonds. Fears the very nature of it.
  • Retribution- Fears those she wrongs, the horrible procedures she participates in, will come back to get her. Plagued by guilt of actions past and present.
  • Dark and Angsty Past- Has issues with children. Still has issues with children.
  • Lack of Inner Compass- Abhors traveling in situations that require navigation. Tzemik's own sense of direction is quite poor at best, and she frankly gets lost a lot.
  • Loneliness- .......
Weaknesses:
  • Hearing- Cannot hear all that well (For a Nakat) from the right, due to the mutilated ear.
  • Small of stature- Incapable of physically overpowering most any other, because she's short and possesses the strength of a stiff breeze.
  • Mortal- Stuff like losing her head and tripping into boiling oil are only a few of the things that render Tzemik, yknow, dead. She's very mortal and tries not to think about it.
  • Fluff- LOVE AND AFFECTION?! TZEMIKS ONE TRUE WEAKNESS
  • Oddly metabolic- For some strange reason, eats six times what the normal everybody would. This creates .... problems to navigate.
  • Open Book- Tzemik isn't the most suave socialite, and its easy to bamboozle her with manipulation and clever emotional play. Her mannerisms and decisions are extremely predictable.
  • Addiction- She's a bit of an obvious alcoholic at this point. Fun times.
  • Socially Inept- Still has trouble reading emotional and social cues. "I've dissected more hearts than I've emotionally touched, truely".
  • Veijashil- Ready and willing to make the ultimate sacrifices. Niah

Intelligence: Tzemik is surprisingly intelligent and uncannily sharp, yet both her DEEPLY TROUBLED/ANGSTY PAST and general social-naivety can get in the way of a reasonable solution to problems.
Languages: Common, Verba- Can write in both of those languages. (Ludkava for the Verba equivalent)- And Elven, although her Elven is of Forest Elven dialect. She knows rudimentary Fae and rudimentary Mok'yra (or whatever the moor elven language is called nowadays).
Profession: Apothecary, Physician, Healer, Magus, Mage, Magi, Botanist, Scientist, Crazy

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: yes
Religion or Cults: The Naklefam and her Ancestors. She loses some of her faith with every passing day, yet desperately clings to it nevertheless. Recites the old legends of the Immortal Kings.
Alignment: Evil Good
Short Term Goals: The Hydra Accord, The Apprentice, The Shop. Veijashil.
Long Term Goals: She wishes to one day see her Art prosper. Would be nice if more doctors were around. And maybe some peace and quiet. Veijashil.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Gardens and green-houses.
Pastime: Gardening.
Food: Meaty, sugary, and delicious fattening things.
Drink: Oddly in contrast to the above- its bitter mint tea.
Colour: Green pink
Animal: Serpent

Least Favourite...
Place: Planar Infinity
Pastime: Sleeping
Food: CARAMEL (it gets stuck in her pointy nakam teeth)
Drink: Anything bland
Colour: Black
Animal: Dog

IGN: Arwstuv

Tzemik has a theme songs!

Last edited:

Michcat

Weaponry:
In the light of recent lifeforms, Tzemik has once more picked up a very old staff.
Prized Possessions: A silver pocketwatch. A fancy purple coat that was gifted to her by
a certain someone, made from one of the long-lost phoenixes. Her fluffy pink hat to protect whats left of her ears. The Child Unit.

+Relations+

Poke me if yours is missing!
Feel free to ask for a more in-depth relation.
Done with 5 words or less, idea thanks to Niek Morenta

+Sun and Stars+
-Veijashil, Sunshine, The greatest gift I do not deserve.
-Vitae, Starlight, I havn't forgotten you. We'll meet again... one day.

+Loved~
-Naelwyn, you're ok i guess. @Naelwyn
-Vorar, Reliable. Close. Trusted. Loved. @Baron
-Elrohir, Her son. @Rygan
-

+Trusted~
-Er'danku Tule, Who are you to dare be so kind? @Shrimpsy

-

+Befriended~
-Plantlife, They make pretty good company.
-

+Liked~
-Elwyn, Happy for her. Best nanny. Charybdis
-Ater the Sooleran, Competent. Reliable. 2nd best nanny. Jealousy. Magiik
-Daeron, Mouthy. Obtuse. Stubborn. Woke me up. Jstar
-Athryl, He needs a friend. So do I. @IceandFire
-

+Neutral~
-"Lorraine", It was a very good conversation. @Faelin
-Vallahad, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? @Estes241
-Helix, ..... Strange. @Constable Quokka
-Aryus, Pitiful. Young. @Mitch
-Gustav Fritz, .... memories. @Agnew
-Rilas, Tzemik refuses to forget. @Readij
-Child Caparii Olive, Debt. @Smurf
-Evelyn, Inquisitive. Respectable. Headstrong.@Lannis
-Torvin, Seems alright. Nice enough. @Azur
-Lizzy, Nicer than the other Rangers. @Sophe
-Audric, Annoying. Bold. @Azur
-Syra, Brings gifts. Very helpful. @Elz
-Albiorix, 'Oh you're still alive?' @Estes241
-Rauvda, Strong-willed. Cute. Ward. @ForestRose
-Vera, Goat snatcher and goat apologizer. @Niek Morenta
-Samia, Friend of Akela. Hogo-Sha Kitsune
-Eltsir, Alright maybe I guess Elt
-Kethron, Respectful. Decent. Wise. Cautious. @Heie
-Light Fuvur-Kav, Maybe not so bad. @K9
-Dalinar, Maybe not so bad. K9
-Bluebell, Makes good food. Sympathy. ForestRose
-Jaden Trust but verify. CloakedReaper
-Posey Young. Smart. Troubled too soon. Catena
-Isabell Caretaker. Carefree. Ruulu
-Arianne Strand, Shawl Lady, Kindly. Compassionate, Helpful BobDdoss
-Jhaeros, Helped. Useful. Pitied. @Rang3r0wns94
-Dummy, Companion in kin. @dUMMY
-Ashna, Very advice. Much kind. Guilt. GUUIIILLLT @solus

-Theo Calderon,
Good Help. Stoltfar. Edouard2000
-Brennard, Doubt! Uncertainty. Potential. Hope. Regret. Mitch
-Godric, Welcome Back TheDeester
-Gelyk II, Friend of Friend is Friend of Mine Rygan
-Nwalme, Loyalty. Uncertainty. Hurt. @blargtheawesome
-Eni'nu, *FRUSTRATION NOISEMAKE INTENSIFIES* Smurf
-Edeline, Smart. Appreciated. Sizzix
-Oliver, Nosey. Capable. Glados

-Aspen the Fat Goat, Considerate, Caring, Provider, Aspen
-Nylarii, Driven. Focused. Caring. Kind. Missed. @Elz
-Kharn, Old. Memories. Respect. Annoyance. Warwolf
-William 'Kidd', Smart, intuitive. Makes good choices. @Paint
-

+Apathetic~
-Habin, She attended his wedding. @Ddaug02
-Rex Lonmar, Famous. Inconsequential. @FrostGuardian
-Drachen, Dead. @Arken
-Lillian, One of the first. @LilyFlorin
-Josef, Potentially a valuable peer. @Squidziod
-Tybalt, UPPITY LITTLE FIRECRACKER. @Tybalt
-Shiela, Nosey. MAYBE adorable. @bettemus99
-Murdoc, Fair and just. Inconsequential. @Kyle1322
-Nausica'a, Ward and burden. @Glados
-Aewin, Too touchy for her tastes. @Lannis
-Jaxon, Nylariis son. Loud. @Sushiship
-Nyhllis, Some annoying child. @Ali
-Elrowen, Some interloper @samsam223
-Scardrac, The debt repaid, @Scardrac
-Carolus, Thanks for the boot! @Gregor
-Ailil Angry. Fast. Driven. @CthulhuPeople
-Jacqueline "... oh, theres an Inquisition again?" @Lannis
-Padragin TOO NOSY @Padragin
-Alexander Fixed his hand @Ddaug02
-Adiella, Pushy. @bettemus99
-Jaclyn Grothia, 'eh' @RexJen
-Nathan Kurt, Has seen him shirtless just too much. @JJacobjay1
-Iteraldi, "helpful i guess" @Landem
-Peter Hallon, Reasonable. Empathizes with. Cap
-Vevila, A priestess. His daughter. Sizzix

-Snerus/Russ/Castor, Same as all the others Snerus
-Kelta Brinn, Doesn't cause trouble. @Somnastra
-Jaret, Gives Tzemik booze. @Lannis
-
Amaryllis Quinn, Tasty cookies. @SallyPirate
-Alistair Kane. Snide. Sneaky. Once begrudging friend. @The Living Ghost
-Bishop, Quiet. @blargtheawesome
-Cynric, Same as the others. Pity. Kickstart
-Illthilior, Done and dusted. @Tempy_
-Archaeus the Human, And so it ended. Glados
-Arganaer, "I still don't believe you". @bettemus99
-Cloud, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. @The Living Ghost
-Mairin, { Don't make assumptions about her....} @mairinbaihn
-Jetch, Presumptuous, mouthy idiot. Cymic_
-Will, Child who doesn't know better. Ranger_Will
-Cymic, Presumptuous, mouthy idiot. Cymic_
-Elarinya, Dramatic, Spineless, Driven. Missing? StarWillow2000
-Rystel Annoying. Reliable. Stubborn. Ignorant. Azur
-Lillium, Soft. At risk. Guilt. Jealousy. @Cukie1
-

+Unsure of~
-Crazies, Danger People
-Mila, A potential danger to those she loves. @Raith
-That One Crazy Religious Fanatic , Where and why did this woman have to fixate on ME? @McWitty
-Ced, Thrice traitorous. Untrustworthy. @Ced
-Hazrin, I failed you. @solus
-Zerin, Please don't remember... @ForestRose
-'Landir'/Sif, Strange and Unusual. Jealousy. @The Courier
-Niah, You were supposed to move on. Niah
-Alison Kane, Broken. Untrustworthy. Sorrow. Loose end. Elz
-

+Afraid of~
-Anything that could hurt a small child. So, everything.
-

+Disliked~
-Horses, Tzemik generally doesn't like large animals and large animals generally don't like her.
-Thannis, Violent. Crazy. @MaelstromPuddle
-Raindes 2.0, M U RD E R E R. @Raindes
-Ciri/Zirien, Danger Elf. You deserved it all. Smurf
-

+Hated~
-One. Because this profile wasn't edgy enough.

Experiments:
M1 - "Mittens"
P2 - "Pokey"
E3 - "Eminu"
A4 - "Annabelle"
Y5 - "Yriad"
S6 - "Sarah"
D7 - "Darko"
F8 - "Francesca"
V9 - "Verity"
H10 - "Hope"
M11 - "Maryann"
E12 - "Erika"
N13 - "Nausicaa"
M14 - "Mila"

I15 - "Illthilior"
J16 - "Jhaeros"
O17 - "Olive"

-

Missed: Akela, Lathan, Harleen, Bekkua, Tyrin, Somnastra, Luna, Daniel, Einthe, Septimus

Last edited:

Michcat

Thoughts of Tzemik:

Poke me if yours is missing!

Example Mc.Nameson @tag
Loved: "tze is the best person ever"

-Padraigin Liberum @Padragin
Impactful: "Tzemik has nearly killed Padragin, yelled at her, given appreciation to her company, and ripped out the issues she's been having and taught her a valuable lesson. There is no solid description for how Padragin feels about Tzemik, usually being reactionary to Tzemik's current mood and actions."

-Niah Dacar/Kane @Niek Morenta
Memorable: "Damn nakat. You're stubborn and closed off from the world. Made it an uphill battle to get this close to you. But what.... May have been.. an attempt to make a bond with one of the most powerful women in the world... Has turned to a general care for your wellbeing. What is it with you people, actually making me care?! "

-Illthilior Athrendu @Tempy_
(Previous) Wary Of: "N-No, no no no no, h-hurt, d-darkness, locked...Locked locked g-gone..G-Go please..Pl..Please g-go, o-Oout..Out, OUT!"
Its Complicated: "Whoops"

-Raindes @Raindes
N/A: "Absolutely terrifying. She wields fiercesome magic and wants to kill me."

-Alistair A. Kane @The Living Ghost
N/A: "Niah has cemented a few things, one of which is the Black Mage's appreciation for her toils. She snarls, but she visibly holds back her bite after her bark."

-Nyhllis Syrain @Ali
N/A: "This heartless Nakam has traumatized Nhyllis, she is terrified of this healer."

-The Child @Smurf
Feared: "She does not know the 'evil cat lady's' name, but she witnessed the worst of her."

-Loutra/Salheira/Whatever @Gaby
N/A: "Regret, Debt, Fear"

-Somnastra Elenthalion @Somnastra
Loved: Tzemik
Trusted: Tzemik
Indebted To: Tzemik (Twice)

-Dum'ni Plug @dUMMY
Trusted: "Tzemik, she seems to be the only one I can truly place my faith in, at least when it comes to trust. I must admit, when I first learned of her, I planned to kill her for her use of magic. But she opened my eyes, and in doing so, instilled fear in me. She is a confusing woman, I have seen her temper flare, but never at myself. Does she trust me? I am not certain. She has seemingly placed her life in my hands. Was it trust?? Did she simply know me too well?? Or perhaps she is more powerful than a I know. An intriguing woman, of that there can be no doubt."

-Melosa Crow @BrianAT16
Indebted: "She has healed my tongue. I owe her a great deal. I feel I can officially move on thanks to her."

-Nylarii Veileth @Elz
Respected: " She can't think of anyone else who has saved and assisted so many people as her. And will always respect her for it. Worries for her, now."

-Foras Gylnith @Hellworm1
Trusted: "The physical embodiment of 'grouchy cat', yet I would not dare call her that. She seems fond of her personal space and why wouldn't she. I have yet to see her without a flock of intruders swarming around her. She noticed something in me, which might have been the reason she didn't send me away... She said I have 'respect'"

-Archaeus Fronte @Glados
Loved: Tzemik, 'If any were to lay a hand on her, an uncountable number of deaths will be dealt upon their body and their soul.

-Mila Walterius @Raith
Befriended: "even if this nakat is a big ol' grump most of the time. she's just a big softy. Mila has been asking Tzemik every once in a while to see if she could possibly learn Mysticism from her, and from how things are going she might just be able to learn from Tzemik"

-Verity Milton @ForestRose
Trusted: Tzemik

-Jarl Freya Lonmar @Faelin
Wary Of: Tzemik Kevasn

-Ferrous Orb @The Courier
N/A: "Great Skies and Seven Hells, I hath never met such physician! Most doctors art quiet, shy, or careful. She t'is near opposite! Verily enjoyed, verily enjoyed! The drinking, the insults. T'is too much!"

-Roran Campion @BrianAT16
I Will Kill You: Tzemik

-Helix Fuvur @Constable Quokka
Family, Liked: Tzemik

-Elrohir Talreyn @Rygan
Loved: Tzemik

-Godric Windsor @TheDeester
Neutral: Tzemik

-Jekodi Baetreira @Serfla707
Liked: "Even if they don't like Kodi... YET"

-Nicholas Floria @The Living Ghost
Neutral: "Only saw her gardening, but from being good friends with Akela he has high hopes to be friends with this nakat as well"

-Murdoc Marr-Engem @Kyle1322
Wary of: Tzemik

-Abel Thorne @TheDeester
Mystics: Tzemik (Below Hated)

-Josef Mandovi @Squidziod
Liked: "He respects her on many levels, and hopes to one day soon, go and explain things."
Wary Of: "She knows too much."

-Akela T'jali @dacoutts
Liked: Tzemik

-Cyyr Elensar @godfather1
Disliked: Tzemik

-Rose Ruby Rushima @Firegirl
N/A: "Rose knows the cat is magical, having Nwalme talk about her. Rose just thinks she's a grumpy cat with magic."

-Athryl Mithtanil @IceandFire
Liked: Tzemik Kevasn

-Anna Falkiir @mokwar
Fears: Tzemik

-Elizabeth Arretez @Sophe
Respected, Befriended: Tzemik

-Cloud @The Living Ghost
Loved: "After the events in Havarda had formed a new bond with her. It pained him to see her change, but he takes solace in the fact that the old Tzemik is still in there, and that as long as she finds some small peace that isn't in the tower, he's happy"

-Aewin Darwyn @Lannis
Disliked: "Is not entirely sure what to make of the Nakat. For immediate interaction, chooses to consider foremost the great amount he owes the doctor."

-Lillium de Castille @Cukie1
Afraid Of: "She is a woman to be feared and respected. She seemed hesitant when she did what she did, and though I will not forgive her for harming Mila, if she does... I forgive her for whatever it is she did. She apologized, and it seemed sincere from what I could tell."

-Erikor Walterius @Niek Morenta
Feared: "The warden and witch..."

-Leila Artorius @Woolsey
Neutral: "I can't, what. @Michcat"

-Aracena Mithtanil @Niek Morenta
Disliked: Tzemi- Abrasive in the past but............ Damn woman.

-Hazrin Dakar @solus
Unsure: Tzemik

-Kethron Dramaign @Heie
Respected: Tzemik

-Jaclyn Grothia @RexJen
Liked: To be feared, to be respected. the strongest person she has met. What sort of powers could a person like that hold, when they can heal wounds with a wave of their hand? What sort of things does she know? They sure do seem to weigh upon her

-Ahab Mithtanil @BrianAT16
Unsure: Tzemik, A Nakam, she seems easily irritable but with people purposefully trying to piss her off I can tell why. Magic user, should be very careful around her.

-Vera Izkaren @Niek Morenta
Liked: Tzemik - Voooooodooo

-Syra Hunvir @Elz
Loved, Trusted, Befriended: Bestie, Lonely, Voodoo.

-Jacob Rekalak @Sir Saltington
Wary Of: Tzemik (Bitter)

-Alustrum Godfrey @Lavilethorn
Afraid of: Tzemik

-Arganaer Aer Cor @bettemus99
Admired, Respected, Befriended: Tzemik. "I wish she could have her soul back so she wouldn't refer to herself as a grave. What a lonely Nakat. Does anyone even know her story?"

-Erik Stoneshield BoredBrit
Tzemik- "Angry cat lady who drinks a fair amount. She does confuse me; defending Illthilior then getting angry when I brought no information forward to help with his arrest...Ugh"

-Jacob Rekalak Sir Saltington
Liked: "Very, very interesting. The only person I know who can do magic, and it has sparked my interest. Someone I want to know more about, though I have seen how dangerous she can be. Fixed my foot, and I am grateful for that, but I don't trust her one bit. One thing is for certain, she won't teach me magic."

-Lionfang RexJen
Tzemik: "She isnt just an angry lady, I think someone hurt her, but I dont know who :I"

-Daeron Eldrin Hawklight Jstar
Unsure Of: "The Serpent once meant something to you. Yet like the snake, you betray your own code. The code we worked so hard to create. Show me you're not lost to the darkness, my teacher... my friend."

-
Alanis Faleth Firegirl
Neutral: Tzemik: A Nakat that Alanis saw performing magic. She was agruing with two other people about something. Yikes, she seems stressed all the time. Alanis feels like she should help her.

-Poe Catena
Wary/Afraid Of: Magic Cat: "She has light on her hands! At first, I was a little afraid of her. I don't understand how she has light, but maybe the Gods gave it to her. I trust Them, and I trust their judgement."

-Ciri Smurf
Hates: "She remembers snapping her neck, and stabbing her in the throat. If only the she had died."

-Edric Stone Niah
Loose Acquaintance: "The witch in Vigil's Rest, from what I understand. I don't know much about your personally, but I know that you're knowledgeable and willing to teach. A scholar, a mage, and a physician. Hopefully you'll stick around the place."

-Asero Crow Electric
Neutral: "I like you! You are a nice cat-lady. Healed me, now I will pursue you until you agree to teach me."

-Eira Sigurd The Courier
Liked: ""A real life Witch!" This crude Nakat is something Eira's never met before. In both mannerisms, humor, and the method of healing she uses. While not entirely certain of the history between this Witch and her father, Eira knows they surely must have had some kindling, otherwise she'd not have been taken care of so gracefully. An enigma, this woman is."

-Orvar Sif Sigurd/Landir The Courier
Complicated: ""Why do you remind me of myself?"
Tzemik is a magus who Sif has refused to take the magic of. He refuses to become reliant upon it or even use it from his own wants. The two times that it was used, was because of Tzemik herself or others. However, from talks with this Nakat, he's become close to her. This is denied VEHEMENTLY by both of them, but it is something he cannot ignore. . nor stop."

-

Last edited:

Michcat

Cake and Wenches

-
-
-(06/27/2016) Alison, Brennard, and Tzemik had a nice chat over tea. Threats were made, oaths were sworn, bridges were burned.
(06/25/2017) scorpion attek
-(06/19/2017) Monster hunting, gryphon capturing, arm breaking fun!
-(06/17/2017) Shenanigans at the hospital. Several students and apprentices since accepted. Tearful reunion . Idiot sandwiches .
-(06/10/2017) reunited with bab!
-(05/26/2017) Did some mentorin' for Eltsir and felt goddamn proud about it.
-(05/25/2017) Reconnects with an old alchemist. Meets Oliver, Edeline, and Warren.
-(04/24/2017) Rystel, Lillium, and Cloud discover Tzemik's opinion on politics. Azur Cukie1 The Living Ghost
- three demons, messy stuff, apprentices, fun times
-(01/16/2017) Accompanied back to the Compendium and her beloved young daughter alike by, strangely enough, Sif himself. Growing more uncertain about circumstances both worldly and personal. Quite looking forwards to reuniting with Veijashil and Ater again.
-(01/14/2017) Heeded an urgent call to Natri'Evar from her good friend Lillium, to fix a certain Sif's broken up self. Tzemik did so, and got caught up in the attack of Shadow-Demons. Saved as many as she could, while sacrificing her ability to potentially protect Veijashil to discover more about the enemy. Left after the threat was dealt with, injured in more ways than one and ridden with guilt.
-(01/11/2017) Tzemik secured residency within the Compendium for herself and her brood, attained a job working in the local Briar Rose Hospital. An Eldritch Demonic Abomination was slain, with Tzemik aiding the patients. Weird bonding was had.
-(01/10/2017) Moved to the Compendium. Surgery upon Olive was performed. It was successful.
-(01/06/2017) Having taken Veijashil to Storm's Landing and cemented her moving arrangements, Tzemik turned her attention to one- two!- new high priority patients, Olive and Arianne.
-(12/27/2016) Tzemik belatedly catches up on misfortunes and concerning happenings.
-(09/23/2016) shit happens
-(09/23/2016) Gallipot Re-opens. Nwalme causes Tzemik to realize some things about herself she didn't quite want to face. Determined, now, to never be manipulated again. Uneasy, now, at the change to what was once a strong friendship.
-(09/18/2016) Character development! Mother Unit allows Child Unit to go out of her sight for the first time in their lives.
-(09/15/2016) Some squatters also end up settling into Tzemik's new place.
-(09/13/2016) Welcome to Sanardu. Veijashil got to stay in a house for the first time.
-(09/11/2016) A whirlwind of chaos welcomed Tzemik back to the swing of things. Met up with many old friends both small and large. Her daughter is so small and the world is so ready to hurt them both; But damned be if Tzemik will allow that to happen.
-(09/10/2016) Reappeared, with baggage.

-(06/06/2016) Something in the backround happened.
-(02/02/2016) Vanished.
-(01/13/2016) Things are... looking up! Tzemik isn't quite unhealthy, the Nakat has also been in a better mental state than usual after receiving some uplifting advice, good company, and resolved past issues. Still drinks too much.
-(01/02/2016) Still reeling from the abrupt murder and loss of a man so closely intertwined with her heart, Tzemik has been at a loss of what to think or do. She decided to deal with it by comforting an old friend who'd lost his wife. Just when progress was being made in mourning the death of Archaeus, she came upon some startling news at the end of a very trying day and exited the encounter with several extensive wounds (Hole in the shoulder, hole in the base of her throat. Her upper back and neck ache a lot).
-(12/30/2015) She lost him.
-(12/26/2015) He died.
-(12/22/2015) Massive fight, in no small thanks to Tzemik's downspiraling. Words have been exchanged. Some self awareness and realizations were achieved. Currently soul-searching.
-(12/21/2015) The bandages have almost entirely come off. She looks much better, more animated, more cheerful. Tzemik has become entirely energetic.
-(12/13/2015)
+ Niah and Tzemik catch up at long last- Read Here.
(12/12/2015) Smells like booze.
-(12/10/2015) Tzemik is walking more easily now, although for some reason she's been terribly jumpy. The Nakat is no longer covered in bandages.
-(12/7/2015) Now moving about on crutches, albeit quite slowly. She's spending a lot of time alone in a laboratory or behind closed doors. For some reason, Tzemiks cheeks has been rather damp lately. (allergies maybe?)
-(12/3/2015) Tzemik recuperates, bearing horrific injuries and struggling through the days. Despite such, her condition seems to be improving...!
-(11/30/2015) she dead jim http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-healer.22470/page-32#post-593099
-(11/29/2015) -The Nakat appears agitated and troubled. She constantly looks over her shoulder, checks empty rooms thrice and turns to listen to voices that are not there. Her voice is weak and she's been sneezing a lot - Not to mention that her left hand has mysteriously gone missing! (It probably got misplaced or something, but some thick bandages cover the stump right now). Really, Tzemik is in terribly poor health all things considered.
-(11/29/2015) HMmmmm I should keep an events log.

- [ stuff happens ]

~Sometime in 2013ish; Character Begins

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*hugs the thread as if it were a newborn child*
I LOVE EET. I SHALL FIND YOU AND RP WITH YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. :D

Michcat

Okay. I have the first chapter of backstory written.

Warning: It is very, very grimdark.

Quote m' if you want to read it, I'll make a convo and add your butt.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Okay. I have the first chapter of backstory written.

Warning: It is very, very grimdark.

Quote m' if you want to read it, I'll make a convo and add your butt.
Pls.

-K9