Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OOC Jobs in Tambry- Building, Gathering, Block Placement

As part of a Tambry Refresh drive, we have decided to ask for volunteers or hire people to help us with the various OOC jobs that need done in Tambry. I'll list some below:

-Digging and Canal Construction. Title says it all. I'd like to have the canals dug and finished.

-Wall Construction. Not as difficult as it sounds. I'll design a pattern and supply blocks. All you have to do is follow the pattern.

-Material Collection. We always need supplies in Tambry, and the list is always shifting. When we do buy materials, we usually buy from people who have shops in Tambry, and we've spent tens if not hundreds of thousands of rads in Tambry's stores. So if you want to provide materials, you can either open a shop that sells what we use (mostly wood, stone, sandstone, brick, dirt), or you can contact me and we'll work direct orders out.

-Filling Dirt. This is two-fold. As an effort to reduce lag, we want to minimize air blocks by filling in as much as we can with dirt. In addition, the city is floating in some areas and we wish to eliminate that for immersion purposes. We have 16 double chests of dirt waiting and will pay people to fill in said spots.

-Replacing Slabs with Full Blocks. Again, trying to reduce lag in the city. We will want people to help us convert all slab blocks into full blocks, either by doubling the slabs or replacing the slabs with full blocks. The work ranges from roads to floors/ceilings.

-Finishing Existing Build Projects. Tambry is expanding in all four directions at a rate faster than we can keep up with. We need help building. There are some areas where exteriors need work, some where interiors need work, and some where we need entire buildings done. We are also looking for people who can landscape and build outdoor park-like areas. Finally, people who can build free-standing noble housing would be great. As far as materials go, we have been collecting for some time but I cannot promise we have everything you need. As such, we can either pay you back for the materials you use, or you give us a list of what you need and we'll get it for you.

-Continue Expansion. There are a lot of projects lined up for Tambry, but we just don't have the time to build them all by ourselves. I'd really like to see a nice pantheon-like temple somewhere, for example, and I'd like to see more noble houses.

-Event Coordination. Tambry used to have a lot more events than it does now, and I'm hoping to return to 1-2 events a month. I'm not sure I have the time to do that by myself. At any rate, I'm looking for somebody to help coordinate events in Tambry, i.e. help run market events and hold various events across the board.

Now let's talk something equally important... payment. I am happy to provide payment on the form of various things, like property in Tambry, requested materials, rare items, radiants/emeralds, quality RP, or even regions. When I hire, I do take into consideration what the player plans to do with the payment and tend to favor helping those working toward a goal and those who play in Tambry. I would also consider prominent RP positions... ;)

If you have interest in any of these jobs, contact me here or in private message or in game. I will be hiring more than one person to help and reserve the right to choose whomever I want to hire rather than accept the lowest offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Myes, I do like to get my hands dirty. I can fill up but make parks and such aswell and interiors are one of my best qualities and ofcourse the slabs are easy to do

;^) Sign me up bob

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I volunteer myself for pretty much whatever except building....If i am to build then tambry will fall due to ugliness :(
That said though, i can fill in dirt, I can work to provide resources you need, and I could try to think up some events, though I can't guarantee me coming up with a whole lot.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
You will soon get quite the event when James is back...

Added two more jobs. There's lots to do, so if you want to make rads fast please contact me!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I can build walls, dig canals (need an example? I think you've seen my work :3) yes, though, might take a bit as I'm currently swamped by work, trying to free up my schedlue at the mo

I can build walls, dig canals (need an example? I think you've seen my work :3) yes, though, might take a bit as I'm currently swamped by work, trying to free up my schedlue at the mo
Let me know when you're available and we'll work something else out.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
-Wall Construction. Not as difficult as it sounds. I'll design a pattern and supply blocks. All you have to do is follow the pattern.
Mimicking a pattern you say? I'm thirsty for some rads, so I can offer up my services if you like.

Last edited:

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
I'm up for building and RP stuff. I'd say I'm pretty good at building houses, but it won't quite be the Sistine Chapel.

I'm up for building and RP stuff. I'd say I'm pretty good at building houses, but it won't quite be the Sistine Chapel.
Ohh great! Do you have any samples somewhere of your previous work?