Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OOC Jobs in Tambry- Building, Gathering, Block Placement

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Are you capable of replicating the building style employed in Tambry?
Something within the theme, definitely. It might be a bit different, but from what I've seen of the new buildings that should be alright.

Green_Ghost11

Legend of Altera
I'll help if that's ok. I can build houses fill in dirt work on the walls. The roads will be nice but to know I'm being useful would be better

Last edited:

Sykon

I think I might like it here
I can fill dirt, help wih slabs(Provided Sally hasn't commenced genocide on their kind and succeeded yet.), provide supplies(I'm new here, but I love to scavenge~:heart:) I can make walls if the pattern is provided, as I have bad OCD, hahah. I'm new, so making a few Rads wouldn't hurt, ya know? :) Just Inbox me here, or msg me whilst I am online - which will be a lot. My IGN is Sykon1010, I go by Francis Drake! :D Hope to help!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Good to hear from you guys! Anti and I are out of town for an alumni weekend at our old college for the weekend, but we both should be back late Sunday. We can talk to you guys then about the specifics. But aid is always appreciated!

I can do some canal stuff, or maybe building of houses.
I'll help if that's ok. I can build houses fill in dirt work on the walls. The roads will be nice but to know I'm being useful would be better
I can fill dirt, help wih slabs(Provided Sally hasn't commenced genocide on their kind and succeeded yet.), provide supplies(I'm new here, but I love to scavenge~:heart:) I can make walls if the pattern is provided, as I have bad OCD, hahah. I'm new, so making a few Rads wouldn't hurt, ya know? :) Just Inbox me here, or msg me whilst I am online - which will be a lot. My IGN is Sykon1010, I go by Francis Drake! :D Hope to help!
I'm still looking for help! Please contact me in game or in private conversation. Alternatively, contact me on skype or TS. My skype is noggin291