Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Pitch me something to write.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
If you haven't already started mine, you can scrap it and instead make it about a young Earthspawn boy and a young Human boy who want to play, but society forbids it. Segregation
Here you go.

Fantastical Realities
A short story for King Oglub- Written by Rextoret
A young human boy was playing idly with a leather ball in a large grass clearing, sniffling a little. The adults in the rest of the small village had refused to play the kick-the-ball game with him. Off to his right were a large set of bushes, bordering the field. The boy kicked the ball around a few times, wondering if anyone was going to play. Their village was so small that they were only a few other children, but none of them wanted to play either. And so here was the human boy, just playing all alone.

A young Earthspawn boy rushed through a small forest, seeing a set of bushes loom ahead. He was certain he had lost the chicken chasing him a while ago, but kept running. He burst through the bushes, tumbling down a small hill before coming to a rest on a large green field. Groaning, he pushed himself off the ground. He’d show the adults back at the village that he was strong. The Earthspawn child repeated their lines under his breath. “Too small, too weak.” Looking up, he was confronted by an unfamiliar sight.

“Heya! Wanna play a game?” The human boy was walking over to the Earthspawn boy, looking at him. “Uh... Sure?” The human boy walked up to the Earthspawn. “What’s your name? Mine’s Jack.” The Earthspawn boy was slightly surprised by the human’s friendliness. This wasn't what the adults at the village had said humans were like. “Oh. It’s Gris.” Jack took a few steps and kicked the ball over to Gris. Gris’ foot came to rest upon the ball. “What do I do?” “Kick it, silly! We just kick it back and forth.” Gris kicked the ball over to Jack.

Jack kicked it back to Gris, who reversed the action. This exchange continued for a couple of minutes before the two heard footsteps on the path to the human village. A middle aged woman came walking into the clearing. She gasped and ran over to Jack, picking him up quickly. “What’s wrong, mom?” “He’s a Earthspawn, Jack! Don’t play with him! They kill people like us!” Gris stood halfway down the field, holding the ball in his hands. He was confused, why did this woman want to stop the game? The mother took Jack and ran back down the path, leaving Gris alone on the field. Gris stood there in wonder for a few minutes, astonished by the actions of the mother. In the distance, he could hear bells and the loud thumps of metal boots upon dirt.

Perhaps humans were like what the adults had said.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ooooh... Look what I found...
You've seen Drowan before. Although that isn't what he is usually like(Usually very casual and fun), the dark character you saw is the one I wish for you to use. As for the story... Well, whatever story that you feel would go best alongside a picture(Inspiration only, not a guideline) like this...
Wheeee.jpg

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'll begin on the story once I'm back from my daily RL duties.

And thanks for the support guys. :p

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Ooooh... Look what I found...
You've seen Drowan before. Although that isn't what he is usually like(Usually very casual and fun), the dark character you saw is the one I wish for you to use. As for the story... Well, whatever story that you feel would go best alongside a picture(Inspiration only, not a guideline) like this...
Here it is, sorry for the shortness. I thought Drowan came off as a form of thinker, pondering things. So here it is. (I personally think this is one of my worst ones, I've been busy in life. A relative of mine died, and a whole other slew of things happened. But I'll keep writing, because it's what I do. :p)

Silent Trees
A short story for Roablade’s character Drowandrius- Written by Rextoret

Drowan walked slowly through the forest, pushing past bushes and branches. His hard leather boots crunched the leaves underneath, generating noise that broke through the cover of silence the forest held. He didn’t know where he was going, only that he needed to take a break from the complexities of society. He was feeling awfully melancholy today, he had wondered if a walk through the woods would help. He continued forward, pushing past branches.

The forest seemed lackluster, almost as if devoid of colors. The dull greens and browns all seemed to blend together, becoming a large palette for the plant life. Drowan pushed on, breaking out of the vegetation and into a large clearing. There were only a few large trees strewn about, breaking the openness of the clearing into seemingly segregated chunks. Drowan approached one of the larger trees, running his gloved fingers down the grooved cracks of the bark.

Drowan wondered about life. What had made it so? And more importantly, why did people have such odd properties such as morality? He wondered what made someone ‘good’ or ‘bad’. There were people like Artorias, the man he had met in the Eastern Frontier, who would welcome a complete stranger into their house and offer them to stay the night. And there were people who would slaughter a family just for their money. What made the differences so large? Where did Drowan fit in this spectrum?

What had made a person so different from a tree? Drowan realized he had dug his fingers into the tree’s bark. He quickly withdrew them and started to walk away from the clearing, back towards town. His feet walked over the previously crunched leaves he had tread over earlier. He headed back to town, pushing leaves out of the way as he went.

What had made people capable of sophisticated thoughts such as these?

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Noice. I'll probably have another request for you when I get home, assuming that there are no other requests to be done.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
A story with Drowan again please... One with adventure, along with a companion, ruins and hostile savages to battle. Wooo!

W

wakerman4

Oh-ho!
Write a Detective story...Mr. O'malley...
Man killed by assassin elf using a spoon. Go.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
A story with Drowan again please... One with adventure, along with a companion, ruins and hostile savages to battle. Wooo!
Can do.

Alright:
Four year old girl called Viola.
Go.
Mmkay.

Oh-ho!
Write a Detective story...Mr. O'malley...
Man killed by assassin elf using a spoon. Go.
I like this one.

So, as you can see, I'll be busy for a while. I'm writing this right before I need to go do my RL daily duties, so I won't be able to start writing anything besides notes on my itouch until I return.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
To add to your immense list that of things to write, I'd like to request something along the lines of what drives a man to do certain things on Altera. For example, my tribe. What drives someone to join that? To sacrifice everything to live a tough life on a side that is against one of the biggest powers there is. It could be a lot of things, but I think it'd be fun for someone to try and imagine what can drive people that far.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Okay. I currently have 4 requests. I'm going to ask for people to refrain from posting more requests until I finish these. I'm going to a play with my (possible/to be) girlfriend, so I won't be able to write for a while. I should be able to finish one today, then the others tomorrow. I'll do Drowan's first, then the others. Mr. O'malley's should take quite a bit longer than usual, bu that fine.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
The release dates of the works are going to be pushed back a bit. 'Forgotten Memories', Drowan's story, is going to be quite longer than I first thought.