Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Pitch me something to write.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Here is the detective story. Hope you like it, I'm not the best at Mystery stories.

Unraveled Mysteries
A short story for Wakerman4’s character Mr S. O’Malley- Written by Rextoret
The sound of vomiting hitting the cobblestones outside rang in Mr. S. O’Malley’s ears. He sighed and turned back to look at the guard who had his head stuck out of the door. “I’m sorry sir. It’s just… I’m not used to this.” Mr. S. O’Malley replied. “We’re here for an investigation. Just watch the doorway and make sure to look out for anyone suspicious. I’ll handle things inside.” The guard stepped out onto the street, avoiding the puddle of bodily fluids he had placed there. “Thank you sir.” Mr. S. O’Malley placed his hands in his jacket pockets before stepping farther into the house. “Don’t be so formal, boy. Just call me Sevrince.” The guard outside replied after wiping his lips with the back of his hand. “Of course, Mr. O’Malley.” Sevrince sighed.

Ignoring the guard, Sevrince scanned the small wooden room. Everything seemed fairly normal… Except for the body. The fact that there was a body wasn’t abnormal in itself to Sevrince, the abnormality was the manner of the man’s death. The man had a rusty metal spoon jabbed deep into his right eye socket, and pieces of retinal tissue were scattered around. Sevrince rubbed his clean shaven chin, inspecting the room. The walls were wooden with only one broken window in the back, parallel to the door which Sevrince’s back was to. Witness reports had claimed to have seen an Elf wearing deep black clothes run into the home, before hearing the shattering of glass.

Stepping over the body, Sevrince peered out the broken window. Far below, the crashing of water upon rocks could be heard. Taking a step back to observe the whole scene, he formulated a possible solution. From the looks of it, the spoon was driven so deep into the man’s eye that the assailant must have had momentum on his side. That ruled out a simple jab unless the attacker was of immense strength. The door wasn’t broken, simply pushed open. That means the murdered didn’t bust through it, which nearly ruled out anyone of immense strength because they would have bashed through the door if they had sufficient mass.

The man who was killed must have been facing the door, or else the attacker would have lost momentum turning him around. Taking a look at things, it was reasonable to assume the dead man had opened the door, giving the murderer passage into both the house and his eye. But the window… It was obvious enough that the killer had fled out of it, but the rocks below somewhat disproved that theory. Peeking his head out the window, Sevrince glanced to each side. There were small wooden planks that supported the walls, but they were so small that only a slim and agile person could have done it. All signs now pointed to someone slim, which matched the eyewitness reports perfectly.

The question was where the killer was now. Thankful for how slim he was, Sevrince stepped out onto the boards. Not daring to look down at the water, he carefully inched his way to the side. He stepped onto a lowered roof, where there was a hatch. Lowering himself inside, he found himself in a small attic where the only item of notice was a pile of black clothes and a ladder. Assured he had located the killer, he took the ladder down into another larger room. Facing away from Sevrince was a male Elf, his skin as grey as ashes. Even though Severince knew the Elf had heard him, the Elf made no move to run. Sevrince heard a sigh come from the Elf’s mouth. “I knew you’d find me.” Sevrince quickly placed the Elf’s hands behind his back and held them there. “You didn’t cover your trail. It was far too easy.” Sighing again, the Elf let Sevrince lead him out of the door. The guard from a few houses up was surprised to see Sevrince appear with the criminal out of a different house. Nonetheless, the guard ran down toward Sevrince and took custody of the murderer. “Thank you, Mr. O’Malley. I'll make sure he gets time in jail for what he did.” Placing his hands back into his coat’s pockets, Sevrince began walking down the street towards the local bar.

Far too easy.

W

wakerman4

I was once 79 pages through a book called Mr. O'malley. Based in Swindon.
Then lost the memory stick.
But seeing this story....

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
To add to your immense list that of things to write, I'd like to request something along the lines of what drives a man to do certain things on Altera. For example, my tribe. What drives someone to join that? To sacrifice everything to live a tough life on a side that is against one of the biggest powers there is. It could be a lot of things, but I think it'd be fun for someone to try and imagine what can drive people that far.
I will be starting this story soon. Expect it up either today or tomorrow.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
I'm going to be on temporary hiatus on my stories here, as well as the site as a whole. I'm needed on another site that sadly takes priority over this one. I'll come around whenever I can, and hopefully finish up a few stories.

-Rextoret​

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
If your still taking Ideas, Mind making one about my character, Jackson Ender? I'm going to make him the evil robin hood of Altera, I already Saved Wyvern from inquistors. ^w^

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
I'll add it to my list, although sadly there are no guarantees I will be able to get around to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Abstract Motivations
A short story for Goldengem25- Written by Rextoret
Artorias woke with a start, flinging himself out of his lying state and feeling cold sweat rolling down his body. The cold of the snow outside passed easily through the wooden walls of Artorias’ small cabin, chilling him to the bone. Getting out of bed, he took a sheet with his right hand and flung it over himself in a nearly futile attempt to block the cold. Artorias moved down into the basement, hoping both for some more heat and a nice hot cup of makeshift hot chocolate made from cocoa beans and boiled water.

Dropping into the wooden seat in front of the furnace, Artorias set to work preparing his hot chocolate. In the midst of this preparation, his mind was racing. Artorias talked softly to himself, something he had done for many years to combat the loneliness of his life. “What a peculiar dream.” Resting his head on his fist, Artorias sighed loudly. Breathing out loudly, he grabbed his mug out of the furnace and stirred the chocolate around some.

With the chocolate fully dissolved into the water, Artorias began drinking it. In the time he had to enjoy it, his mind scrambled to gather it’s thoughts about the dream he had just had. Little came to his mind, already forgetting the fleeting dream. All he could remember was that it had something to do with peculiar choices. “Choices, eh…” Artorias looked around himself, before standing and carefully climbing the ladder to the main floor.

He stood in front of the window, steaming cup of hot chocolate in hand. Artorias peered out at the white snow that was slowly falling outside, watching as the small flecks pressed against the glass. He wondered why he had chosen to have this place as his winter home, despite the harsh conditions. Was it for Sif, his dead companion? Surely his friend would have preferred to have him live a life of relative ease over this.

No, it wasn’t for his friend. Deep down, Artorias knew why he felt like putting himself through these hardships. He knew it was to strengthen himself. And that was for his friends. Hardships and mistakes only make someone stronger, far stronger than someone living a pampered life. And with strength, comes the power to protect. He wondered if the same applied to others who do the same.

He knew everyone has something to protect, be it themselves or others. And to protect those things, one must be their strongest.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
My head is a bit scrambled right now, so sorry if the last one isn't all too good. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon.