Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orc Anatomy

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I like the idea of the camp being in swampland! there is so much swampland on this new map, it's not even funny, and no one ever puts any towns in them. I could go scout one out for you if any orcs are online.
and what would the orcs call more, ah, "creative" races? you know, the Tyrans, werewolves, half-demon guys...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
werewolf= wolfyman
Half-demon= fireskin
Tyran= No idea what this is but scalyskin? Smallears

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I like the idea of the camp being in swampland! there is so much swampland on this new map, it's not even funny, and no one ever puts any towns in them. I could go scout one out for you if any orcs are online.
and what would the orcs call more, ah, "creative" races? you know, the Tyrans, werewolves, half-demon guys...
Whats your in-game name, ill find you in-game?

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
For a Orc home (unless town policy gets in the way) the home of a Orc should be sort of a cave setting or a hut. Also the area they tend to live in are harsh (Dersert biome?)

Also might as well put this here. Just some simple things to think over as a Orc.

How to talk and/or play like a Orc:

Granted when you play as a Orc you can be lazy on your typing, but there is a sort of art for a "perfect" Orc Tongue.One time I came across a Orc who talked like Jar Jar, I suggest against this.

Orc's tend to not be very educated with this they don't have too grand of professions or posistions other than leader of a clan, and the ones that are smart are few(If a Orc wanted to be a Wizard I could see it but the spells would be very simple or basic). For my Orc he is not the smartest one and he is a Blacksmith, why he is of a craft like this? Cause it isn't hard to swing a hammer on metal.

Orc Words: (For saying a race you can be creative in calling them whatever as long as it would describe the race)

Ug=Hi
Dat=That
Dis=This
Guud=Good
Elfie/ Pointy Ear= Elf
Pink Skin/ 'umies= human
Short man/ Dwarfie= Dwarf

^This I hope gives you an idea of their language. May I also note that they are a primative so have it reflect in your character. For example someone might give a companion a flower where as a Orc would give a weapon or meat to a companion. Also lets say a dragon is attacking: In this event a human might run where a Orc (weather out of Bravery or stupidity) would take a weapon, or even his bare fists, and charge at the dragon.
Im going to put this on my census page, ok? You can be assistant mayor? Also i may add thaT
ME=MEEZ
LOVE=LOVE
STUPID=THTUPID

Gaby

Lord of Altera
hm, well, my in-game name is Gabythedinogirl, but I'm not going to be online for the rest of today and all of sunday.
being assistant mayor would be an honor, but there's rp stuff going on for me right now, and it's weird for a werewolf to be mayor of an orc town.

Derk

Lord of Altera
Don't see other info on Orc's on the site here but here are some other things:

-Smell bad (They will be living in a swamp, and even if they didn't they still would smell just less.)
-Orcs tend to be warlike or behave in primitive matters.
-Orcs lone wolfs? Some might but they mostly sick to clans, better chance of a meal(also strength in numbers, and Orcs like strength)
-Fierce and combative
-Proud warrior race with a strong sense of honor
-Orcs use shamanistic magic, or no magic at all. Their fighting skill is honed to maximum power and efficiency.
- Orcs are depicted as ethically and socially complex.
-Larger than humans.
-Orcs are carnivorous humanoids, standing approximately 5'11 to 6'2, weighing from 180 to 280 lbs.
-They are easily noticeable due to their green to gray skin, lupine ears, lower canines resembling boar tusks, and their muscular builds.

I believe Orc's might be a lower form of Demon, can anyone comfirm?

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Don't see other info on Orc's on the site here but here are some other things:

-Smell bad (They will be living in a swamp, and even if they didn't they still would smell just less.)
-Orcs tend to be warlike or behave in primitive matters.
-Orcs lone wolfs? Some might but they mostly sick to clans, better chance of a meal(also strength in numbers, and Orcs like strength)
-Fierce and combative
-Proud warrior race with a strong sense of honor
-Orcs use shamanistic magic, or no magic at all. Their fighting skill is honed to maximum power and efficiency.
- Orcs are depicted as ethically and socially complex.
-Larger than humans.
-Orcs are carnivorous humanoids, standing approximately 5'11 to 6'2, weighing from 180 to 280 lbs.
-They are easily noticeable due to their green to gray skin, lupine ears, lower canines resembling boar tusks, and their muscular builds.

I believe Orc's might be a lower form of Demon, can anyone comfirm?
No, orcs aren't a lower form of demon, orcs evolved but somewhere in there evolution something happened. Haven't thought bout it much yet.