Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orc Anatomy

Derk

Lord of Altera
With the new quest system added it is easier to get money. Lets hope we can get this done

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
For a Orc home (unless town policy gets in the way) the home of a Orc should be sort of a cave setting or a hut. Also the area they tend to live in are harsh (Dersert biome?)

Also might as well put this here. Just some simple things to think over as a Orc.

How to talk and/or play like a Orc:

Granted when you play as a Orc you can be lazy on your typing, but there is a sort of art for a "perfect" Orc Tongue.One time I came across a Orc who talked like Jar Jar, I suggest against this.

Orc's tend to not be very educated with this they don't have too grand of professions or posistions other than leader of a clan, and the ones that are smart are few(If a Orc wanted to be a Wizard I could see it but the spells would be very simple or basic). For my Orc he is not the smartest one and he is a Blacksmith, why he is of a craft like this? Cause it isn't hard to swing a hammer on metal.

Orc Words: (For saying a race you can be creative in calling them whatever as long as it would describe the race)

Ug=Hi
Dat=That
Dis=This
Guud=Good
Elfie/ Pointy Ear= Elf
Pink Skin/ 'umies= human
Short man/ Dwarfie= Dwarf

^This I hope gives you an idea of their language. May I also note that they are a primative so have it reflect in your character. For example someone might give a companion a flower where as a Orc would give a weapon or meat to a companion. Also lets say a dragon is attacking: In this event a human might run where a Orc (weather out of Bravery or stupidity) would take a weapon, or even his bare fists, and charge at the dragon.
What would you call a merperson? :D

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Warrior Classes;

Grunts
Warriors
Berserkers
Champions

Magical Classes;

Spirit Talker
Shaman