Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Organized Town Raids Interest Check

Are you interested in getting yourself involved in this player based campaign?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Maybe with more information

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Halendar

Lord of Altera
This sounds like a great idea I just might make an alt to take part!
Also if this happens roughly when will it take place?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This sounds like a great idea I just might make an alt to take part!
Also if this happens roughly when will it take place?
Not sure yet. We are still in the planning stage and how fast we get this going is largely determined by whether we get volunteers to allow us to use regions in the campaign. Hopefully pretty soon! :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Currently looking to see how interested the server base is in on this idea of the campaign. Mainly looking for region owners who are willing to volunteer their region for a bit of interesting role play and development through a raid. So far it looks good based on the poll. We still have to work out a few details and plan a few things to get people more interested. We will likely start with a pre-event of some such to gather more interest. Once we are ready to begin we will begin to recruit people OOCly and ICly and get this show on the road. All this is up in the air currently and to be discussed further by the event team as a whole later in the week. :)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I'm extremely impressed with the level of professionalism behind this. To the dismay of my players I may have to have a few orc attack some Lucan in scourge.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I'm extremely impressed with the level of professionalism behind this. To the dismay of my players I may have to have a few orc attack some Lucan in scourge.
that only will serve to spark anger in the lucan comunity againts the mainlanders, witch im hella up for.
Currently looking to see how interested the server base is in on this idea of the campaign. Mainly looking for region owners who are willing to volunteer their region for a bit of interesting role play and development through a raid. So far it looks good based on the poll. We still have to work out a few details and plan a few things to get people more interested. We will likely start with a pre-event of some such to gather more interest. Once we are ready to begin we will begin to recruit people OOCly and ICly and get this show on the road. All this is up in the air currently and to be discussed further by the event team as a whole later in the week. :)
also, at the moment my main is trapped in the hospital, so i could defintly commit a full time character to this