Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Over the Horizon (Part 1)

Tohm

Lord of Altera
I fell off the boat OOCly and thought I could use the warp to get back. Next time a staff member is online, could I get a TP back?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
yeah, I was screen sharing the entire time for tubs xD
I watched a quarter of it. Ate Sour patch kids, played ESO, and told him to bring me back somtin nice...and to shove Ddaug into the lava, and take all the treasure for himself

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I watched a quarter of it. Ate Sour patch kids, played ESO, and told him to bring me back somtin nice...and to shove Ddaug into the lava, and take all the treasure for himself
ESO? much hype such wow
*devolves into fangirl*

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Shame I wasn't here when the voyage started. This would've been perfect to develop Halendar more. I would definitely come along next time there is something like this though. :D

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Shame I wasn't here when the voyage started. This would've been perfect to develop Halendar more. I would definitely come along next time there is something like this though. :D
Very good to note, Because Perhaps that idea may not be /too/ far off~