Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

overlord8000's Re-Application [ Approved - Sneekz ]

Overlord8000

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
overlord8000

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes

4. Tell us about yourself!
I am older now and I got a kid.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Matdrami

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Matdrami is 4' 6" 160 lbs with hazel eyes a red tinted beard tucked into his leather apron. He is considered very broad shouldered and somewhat more rotund then his fellows. He carries a backpack full of equipment and tools.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: skinfile-7191785.png1676590290254.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): This will be a short story about Matdrami and his experiences growing up in his small hovel. Matdrami was an interesting dwarf within his community. A group of dwarves who had come together to make a living in the slopes of the mountains easier and protect themselves against raiders. His people had falling greatly, most of the folks around town didn't have much a clue about any particular craft save for mining, brewing, and metalworking. Though even that was basic. Most of the town farmed and carried for their animals and lived life that way for generations. However Matdrami was unlike his herding kin he wanted more out of life. More understanding of the world. He was not so content with the day to day going ons of a simple village. He quested to learn and learn he did. Basic things here and there by experimenting with his environment. Though without much outside influence or help it was slow going for him and he did not glean much from the world. The years pasted by and he worked the fields and made his meager living with his family. Until the day a trader came through. The trader was selling books! A rare thing to find out here and upon conversing with the merchant he was able to understand that a few of the books he had gathered contained basic information on some sciences of the world. Engineering, Masonry, Smithing, Brewing. A wealth of knowledge the young lad thought. However, he could only afford one of the items presented to him and it would cost him everything he has ever made. With a heavy heart and a slow to move hand he went to purchase the book on engineering. Within it contained the basic understanding of simple mechanical designs and how to build them. After this he spent days in his hovel pouring over the book reading and trying to replica the devices within with some success. A year passed and he could do no more with what he had. So it was then he decided that with book in hand and the world before him he would venture forth and make a name for himself as a world renowned engineer. It was easy to sell his home and move away. Sell in this instance is a strong word he more or less handed the property away to whoever would take it and set off on his journey with small coin purse to make his way in the world.

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Alright, everything here looks good; regarding the magnifying glass it is a tool that we're able to research/craft here on Hollow, and so he'll need to do the proper work to acquire it rather than starting off with it. Either you'll be able to craft one yourself by becoming a tinkerer, or you can have an existing tinkerer make one for you (they're inexpensive). We're excited to have you and the others here, so as soon as that part is adjusted I'll be able to approve you :)

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.