Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Overwatch

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Sadly, I'm on a Blizzard boycott because what what happened to the vanilla servers. And it sucks cuz I really wanna play Overwatch.
They broke the EULA and Blizz let them run for years before they started taking money. Boycotting people that broke the rules is silly :|

Also, yes I play Overwatch DPiddy#11188 if you wanna party with a terrible player XD

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
One of the reasons I'd like to try out Genji

Current list of characters I want to play-
1: MERCY (cause doctors ftw)
2: Zenyada (yata? No clue, more healing, and hit people with balls)
3: Genji (Bullets? fudge dat... Arrows? Not today... Sentry? I learned this move from the Matrix!)
your thinking of the wrong guy there. genji does throwing star things. hanzo does bow and arrow trick shots.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
They broke the EULA and Blizz let them run for years before they started taking money. Boycotting people that broke the rules is silly :|

Also, yes I play Overwatch DPiddy#11188 if you wanna party with a terrible player XD
It's not quite that simple though.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
What is this game? I saw it on TV but i don't know what it is..
Imagine this, but around 120% more chaotic:

IMO the best part of Overwatch is that every character is stupidly OP, so somehow in the mad mess of bullets and bombs they even each other out.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
It's not quite that simple though.
I know people want vanilla servers, but that's not up to them and I honestly can't see how much more there is to them closing down an illegal server taking money. What else is there? I'd honestly love to know

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I know people want vanilla servers, but that's not up to them and I honestly can't see how much more there is to them closing down an illegal server taking money. What else is there? I'd honestly love to know
*shrug* Not for this thread.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
One of the simple things that makes this game so fun is you don't have to worry about finding ammo- you just have to reload. It makes everything so much more frantic.

And if you only have 30 minutes to play, you can actually get a fair amount of playing in.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
One of the simple things that makes this game so fun is you don't have to worry about finding ammo- you just have to reload. It makes everything so much more frantic.

And if you only have 30 minutes to play, you can actually get a fair amount of playing in.
that's good to hear :D Usually I have to play Aram on League due to constricted time

Tarron

Lord of Altera
that's good to hear :D Usually I have to play Aram on League due to constricted time
That's actually why I stopped playing League. I barely had time for one game. And as such it's really easy to get extremely ragey because it's the only game you'd play that evening.