Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ozil98 [Approved - Alaila]

ozil98

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: My minecraft username i ozil98​
2. Age: I am 16 years old
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Adelaide, Australia

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes i have read the Tome of citizenship twice!

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I really like the sound of a role playing server it sounds like fun. I have never done it before myself but it would be great to give it a shot.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, my name is Karl I am 16 and I am currently in yr 11. At recess and lunch i am normally found messing around with my freinds and playing games. One of my favourite things to do of all time is soccer. Ive played soccer ever since I was little and have wanted to go professional really badly but that doesnt seem promising. I am slowly starting to lose my reason to play because everyone else is so good. But im persistant so i am continuing to train and get better. Some of my other hobbies are listening to music, playing sport, reading and of course playing minecraft! Ive always wanted to do a role play server because i like the idea of acting as someone else.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not currently have any examples of my work but i hope i can live up to your expectations.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am experienced with tekkit.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I will not use black magic no matter what because it is cheating.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about this server from the Tekkit forums
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i voted for you!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

ozil98

Villager
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!
thank you so much i will read it!

ozil98

Villager
yes i can its really weird. Can you please help me i really wanna join this server because i spent time on my application. Oh and im sorry i havnt answered recently i went away :\

ozil98

Villager
yep and like a code and like java script failed. Yknow if u try to get on a server which is off and it says like connection lost and some other stuff. Sorry not very helpful its late and i cant go on minecraft to check. ill check later if you want me to.