Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Pádraigín Eldrin

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I dont know how, but this character is somehow the most accurate fictional representation of a wild Gaby that I have ever seen.

(That means I like her)
(Needs to hug people more :heart:)

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont know how, but this character is somehow the most accurate fictional representation of a wild Gaby that I have ever seen.

(That means I like her)
(Needs to hug people more :heart:)
*Another entry*

I should mention my friends as well. There's Padragin. She says she honors Theodra, but the amount of time she spends hugging you'd suspect she honors Sallana! I love her as a sister, and perhaps I can get her to stay in Riseport with us, I suspect she'd very much like it.
:heart:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Because I keep forgetting to do IG prayers, and that third section has been completely empty for a while i'm going to make some kind of weird Prayer/Journal combo... Also little subtle updates here and there on the main profile.

Edit: Weird experimental prayer journal finished. The latest prayer will be repeated IG when I get online.

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
UPDATES.

Might be a bit dramatic in the prayer log but it seemed like a good way to express her current... State.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
still no relations boost?

Even after we spent all that time in the south passage?
"South passage"...?
Sounds romatic~
"romantic" pffffft, sounds awful
it sounds like lesbians to me!
... sounds like its gonna be a lesbian threesome if this trend keeps up.

it was a star wars joke. . . .
ok now I have no idea what anybody is talking about imma just go.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
it sounds like lesbians to me!
... sounds like its gonna be a lesbian threesome if this trend keeps up.

ok now I have no idea what anybody is talking about imma just go.
Oh also, that is so very close to the truth it's scary.