Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Pádraigín Eldrin

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
After attending an event within Calan she felt compelled to hunt in this unfamiliar jungle. After finding an extremely rare bear and agitating it with a failed shot, she spent her last moments running with a wounded side, her aim that she was once proud of now failing her. She met her demise on the edge of a cliff, her last words a prayer and a plea for Theodra to save her. She was given no aid nor mercy from the goddess she revered, and died.

OOC:
Did a hunt, had some of the worst rolls /ever/ and thus I Rp'd her last words before she died. Quite a sudden end but fitting I suppose.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
After attending an event within Calan she felt compelled to hunt in this unfamiliar jungle. After finding an extremely rare bear and agitating it with a failed shot, she spent her last moments running with a wounded side, her aim that she was once proud of now failing her. She met her demise on the edge of a cliff, her last words a prayer and a plea for Theodra to save her. She was given no aid nor mercy from the goddess she revered, and died.

OOC:
Did a hunt, had some of the worst rolls /ever/ and thus I Rp'd her last words before she died. Quite a sudden end but fitting I suppose.
Aww I never got to RP with her... :c

When I read that my first thought was "Hold my beer, I can outrun that bear!" Sorry, I had to!

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww I never got to RP with her... :c

When I read that my first thought was "Hold my beer, I can outrun that bear!" Sorry, I had to!
It is a shame you didn't get to RP with her, but oh well, luck happens I guess. Nice joke btw XD

Also- for everyone else I just added a small edit to the death post.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
That's entirely up to you, but that whole "strong will to live" is more to take into account OOC inclinations.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
That's entirely up to you, but that whole "strong will to live" is more to take into account OOC inclinations.
I guess if it's a OOC thing, then I could put her in the que, though i'd rather have some kind of penalty even though this is her first death. If she is revived, great. If she remains dead than it's a nice way for a good character to die and remind that not everyone is revived in lore.

Last edited: