Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paiffe [Approved - Alaila]

Paiffe

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Paiffe
2. Your real name: Jake
3. Age: 17, turning 18 of September 7th.
4. Gender: Male, but been told I make a better female
5. Country: USA. Wishing it was Australia. :)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I am quite familiar with it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Haha, well I am bewpy, also known as the mean human eating mermaid who plays on your server. Minecraft was the first time I started really getting into roleplay, but I think I do a good job.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello all, some of you may know me as bewpy. This is my second account. For those of you wishing to know a bit more about me, here's your chance! Well, for starters I love to read. Reading and watching movies just might be my two all-time favorite things to do. I am a virgo, and I love hearing about interesting zodiac facts. I fit my zodiac perfectly. I love cheesy romance. Pink is my favorite color. I also love food. Chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese, yum! I also love music, and my mood is very easily influenced by different musics, which I find very interesting. I do have a fascination with mythology and things of that nature.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well if you ever saw Siren's Call, then I made that.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Mermaids are amazing, and you should all bow down to bewpy! Hehe.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course.

12. How did you find out about our server?
MSCL

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not on this account, no. :) But I shall!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Ah! I can't believe that I'm the one who gets to whitelist you!
Yei!
*Happy dance*
I think it's very neat that you are so into ropleplay that you made a second character.
And it's also cool that you can now vote two times for the server instead of one!
I would tell you to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click) but... well... there is really no point to that, now is it?
:)