Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Peaceful} Astrakhan Symposium (3-31-18: 3-4 PM CST)

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'll get working on an outfit for Vi and a short story.

Is it okay if we just have like a link to the story so we don't have to type the whole story?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is tomorrow! I’ll be taking contest applications until 12 PM CST tomorrow!!

Remember- this isn’t just the contest, people can just show up and talk about poetry, literature, science, philosophy, religion, controversial issues, play music- it’s a time to let your character’s inner artist, thinker or scholar shine!

Oh also you can get boozed on wine if you want that’s fun too.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Google says 8 PM GMT. (I would love to see the Kanes come over just to see the culture shock or lackthereof. But bring whichever character you want, friend!!)
Is it in 2 hours 47 minutes?
If so, then it is indeed 8pm GMT

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I currently have no Kane to play so it may be Aelyth if someone takes her or may not. I'm just wondering in case I go.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I'm sorry, something came up and I absolutely can't make it tonight.

I hope y'all have fun!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Event is done! I'm glad you all came- I know the event was awfully put together. It was more an excuse to just sit and RP with people tbh. Had I been a bit more awake and energetic, I would have probably been more prepared. Thank you to everyone who showed up, you made my day :heart: