Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Peaceful] SomDay Day

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
ALRIGHT. Now that I'm coherent, I have some news. I was invited to an HONEST TO GOODNESS RL BBQ the weekend we were planning, and am tentatively shifting it back a week to April 5th. Barring important folks not being able to make it (@Michcat @Ced @TheDeester and other important guests~) or an event in The Return campaign, this should be it.

Plus, it gives me another week to procrastinate.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
ALRIGHT. Now that I'm coherent, I have some news. I was invited to an HONEST TO GOODNESS RL BBQ the weekend we were planning, and am tentatively shifting it back a week to April 5th. Barring important folks not being able to make it (@Michcat @Ced @TheDeester and other important guests~) or an event in The Return campaign, this should be it.

Then that's a no can do from me~

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

NOOOO. That's the date of my wedding.

Edit: Nevermind, I'll change my date. *grumble*

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
@Somnastra could even move it to the sixth/a Sunday ( depending on the length of yer bbq - which I'm simply assuming is only on Saturday- could move it forward a day. ) May work better. :p

Won't interfere with the tournament, and Athryl's wedding, too. :D

Last edited:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
April 5th won't work for me, it's in the middle of a school trip. I'll be gone from the 4th to the 6th

... How about the 30th, if you're free, Som.
If not... there always is that other option we mentioned in RP. :3

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

I lied. Going back and forth with Deash on whether it's going to be the Sunday following the original date or... the original date (trying to find out the time of the BBQ, which.. was not actually given to me).

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Okay. Time and date are updated for the last time. Any further changes will result in Dayter and Som simply eloping. Sorry guys! :heart:

Will tag folks who should keep an eye out for invites later today. That list may... fluctuate, as Deash and I both remember more people.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Updaaaates with times in various timezones. Also a non-comprehensive list of people who should be expecting an invitaaation~ Make sure you are either easy to find or have a mailbox set up, yo.

@IceandFire, Dayter'll be coming to see you. Not Som. :oops:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Updaaaates with times in various timezones. Also a non-comprehensive list of people who should be expecting an invitaaation~ Make sure you are either easy to find or have a mailbox set up, yo.

@IceandFire, Dayter'll be coming to see you. Not Som. :oops:
:(

I won't be on at all tonight. So, if you want to schedule it, you are more than welcome to send me a "letter" on the forums. :heart: @Deash12