Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Peaceful] SomDay Day

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Tagged folks. o_o

Considering the summoning happening tomorrow, let's hope that everyone survives to the weekend.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Wow everyone on the guest list hates each other!! And we're forced to be peaceful!!! It's gonna be like torture for them hahaha. No need to hire entertainment for the wedding xD

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Wow everyone on the guest list hates each other!! And we're forced to be peaceful!!! It's gonna be like torture for them hahaha. No need to hire entertainment for the wedding xD
You break the peace, I'll kick you out, too. Don't think I won't!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Soooooo... due to recent events, which has rendered several invitees corrupted and... ah... not themselves (or dead, as far as they know), Somnastra and Dayter have decided to elope! They intend to hold a public ceremony at some point in the future, provided that things calm down and their loved ones are restored to an uncorrupted state.

I would like to explain that we had this classified as peaceful, so we weren't afraid that people would try and kill others or anything. It was just supposed to be a happy event, and ... now it seems very unlikely that this is even possible. So... it is indefinitely postponed.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Soooooo... due to recent events, which has rendered several invitees corrupted and... ah... not themselves (or dead, as far as they know), Somnastra and Dayter have decided to elope! They intend to hold a public ceremony at some point in the future, provided that things calm down and their loved ones are restored to an uncorrupted state.

I would like to explain that we had this classified as peaceful, so we weren't afraid that people would try and kill others or anything. It was just supposed to be a happy event, and ... now it seems very unlikely that this is even possible. So... it is indefinitely postponed.
:( All those wedding invites for nothing.