Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phoenix_Eden -Application [Approved - Alaila]

Phoenix_eden

White Phoenix
1. Your Minecraft username: Phoenix_Eden​
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Ireland
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Currently trying to but links are 404 at this point in time.​
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have played RPG games and one thing I always loved about them was the wide range off options these games give you if it was from equipment to were you travelled to next in the game. I have away felt RP give games a great sense of adventure.​
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a 17 year old currently taking my A-levels in school. My interest relate to all things based around computers and programming and also around some science topics. Both which I study at school hoping to be able to in the future get into a computer science course at university.​
Before I played on a server called Anubis Islands. This server is currently down at the minute for repairs. I first joined Anubis server after randomly drifting from a few servers as a newbie in which I decided to stay and take part in the faction game play it had offer. After a period of time i later found myself becoming an admin on the server in which I continued to to help and make the server as fun for all players as possible and support the other admins bodejodel and kehza. Unlike my bodejodel who was the server "architect" i was the "interior designer" in which I help design the layout of the spawn and with the decorating off many other buildings. Other tasks I spent a lot of time on were trying to keep the servers "griefed apocalyptic" landscape from getting out of hand by repairing and rebuilding old greifed structures.​
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly as the server is down at this point in time I am unable to get any good screens shots of any of my works in Anubis but i can offer this video of the white castle which i help build.​
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have dyslexia so if any points are still unreadable after me proof reading i apologize.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware
11. How did you find out about our server?
Through bodejodel and kehza and other anubis island players.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not at this point in time as I wish to play on the server to see what it like before hand.​

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I can vouch for Phoenix_Eden as a trustworthy and active player. He is a good builder, has a great sense of style and ehtics. That is why we made him Admin. He performed very well as Admin on Anubis Islands.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.
Also, please make sure you read the ToC as soon as we get it online again.
For now, simple rules you need to know:
-Don't curse
-Don't leave trees floating around. Make sure when yo cut them you get them all.
-Don't use skins that don't look medieval.
-Don't use caps.
- Unless you are in the Southern Wilds or Nether, don't grief or steal anything.

Welcome!