Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pieman1005 - Application [Approved - Alaila]

Jackson_Oday

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Pieman1005
2. Your real name: Spencer
3. Age: 14
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I am very excited for the roleplay, Infact I have roleplayed for 6 years on various games. I started on Warcraft III, and then moved on to World of Warcraft private server roleplaying. Finally I discovered minecraft and found roleplaying servers to be a blast in my opinion.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi, my name is Spencer. I really enjoy Rp, and I have been roleplaying for a long time. I am a huge reader and I enjoy making roleplay situations for people. Be advised I am not saying I play DnD. I don't like it. I am an excellent Minecraft builder and I specialize in a few things. These things being airships, boats, and castles.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Old computer crashed, will be able to upload once repaired.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server? Minecraft Server List

13. Have you voted for us? I attempted to, but it gave me an error.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hey, you'll need to add quite a bit more to question 8 to be whitelisted.

Also to vote just click here . Then, just click the blue 'vote' button, type your username and fill in the reCAPTCHA thing, and your vote should be counted :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Please tell us a bit more about yourself in question 8.
Things like your hobbies besides minecraft, what do you want to be when you.. hum.. " grow up". Things that will allow us to know a little about you.

Jackson_Oday

Villager
8. Hi, my name is Spencer. I really enjoy Rp, and I have been roleplaying for a long time. I am a huge reader and I enjoy making roleplay situations for people. Be advised I am not saying I play DnD. I don't like it. I am an excellent Minecraft builder and I specialize in a few things. These things being airships, boats, and castles. To add a bit more, I will go on with what Alailanible asked. When I am older, I plan to either be a plastic surgeon or a lawyer. Yes I know they're both pretty hard things to achieve, but im taking classes for both of them. Honestly I'm not certain what I want to do when I am older. So I have decided to make a lot of opportunities. I take JROTC because not only does it help with college, but if I decide to go to my state military institute, I am guaranteed a high rank once I graduate. To prepare for a career as a plastic surgeon, I take extra-curricular biology and disecting classes. The disecting part is gross a lot, but its good training. Finally for me wanting to be a lawyer, I have civics and a few criminal law classes. All of this and I am only in 8th grade, so it helps. I like jokes, I joke a lot but only when the time comes for it. As if we are ingame and someone just died, im not going to crack a joke. I have been playing minecraft for almost 1 year now. Thats about it really. What else? haha I have a girlfriend?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Uhh.. Careful with those caps.
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!