Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Players of the Month

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Has it already been announced and I missed it, or are we still waiting? :D

No presure on the staff.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I suppose, based on the dearth of nominations I've gotten thus far, I should bump this and say that NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN. Send me yo' noms.

And yo' nom noms.

I am Somnomnom- @roopot

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I suppose, based on the dearth of nominations I've gotten thus far, I should bump this and say that NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN. Send me yo' noms.

And yo' nom noms.

I am Somnomnom- @roopot
Just wondering- How flooded was your inbox when this first started? I can only imagine. I mean, I know we made jokes about it. But was it a typhoon of player love hurling toward you?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Just wondering- How flooded was your inbox when this first started? I can only imagine. I mean, I know we made jokes about it. But was it a typhoon of player love hurling toward you?
Yes. And then also in February. Like, almost immediately. So far this month, I've gotten two.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
It makes me wonder if even those that do sincere good for the community but have a ban record are made automatically ineligible. Like Tybalt. If he were nominated the most, would he be disqualified because of his mishap? I also have a ban record, would I automatically be disqualified?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Depends on the reason he was nominated. And the reason for the ban.